Flotsam and Jetsam -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 9th, 2014
King Buzzo -- Dover, NH -- July 9th, 2014
Slash -- Hampton Beach, NH -- July 9th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 12-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
Yeah I've heard that from several people who had to deal with her. Who runs off stage and goes and hides on their tour bus? I'm sure she gets hounded and probably would clash majorly with an alpha personality like Ivan but the rest of the band came out and partied and met people. Granted they were all mostly looking for ass but still...

Speaking of that for this tour the 1st 100 chicks are in free to each show. That's what I heard at Chameleon Club show at least...

FRESH MEAT FOR IVAN! hahahahaha
Actually if you know Otep's music and the way her personality comes off you can't be the least bit surprised that she would just run off to the tour bus and be by herself. She doesn't exactly strike me as someone who's friendly and likes to hang out and party.

This tour is hitting my city on Feburary 11th and i'm deffinately going. I'm gonna try and get in front for the SF set. It'll be my third time seeing them i've only seen them headline once and that was when they toured for TOL. It's a shame they have to do so many opening gigs since they should be out on their own. I'm not sure how strong their fanbase is now they did change a lot with TWW and TOL so they may have lost some of the original fans and are trying to build a new fanbase now. Unfortunately though it goes by who's more popular and 5 Finger gets some radio play while SF doesn't and that's why they're headling over them. Tour bookers gotta put who will sell tickets in the headline spot not who's better musically.

The "Fresh Meat For Ivan" is funny because when I read about the first 100 ladies thing that's immediately what I thought to. I'm not sure how it is at other venues but tickets are only $20 bucks for my show. That's cheap and surprising since i'm seeing Hatebreed on Monday at the same venue and the tickets were $25. Maybe the added an extra few bucks to the Hatebreed ticket because CC is originally from here and the venue is trying to cash in on that.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 12-09-2009 at 01:23 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:39 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

FFDP sets should be a little longer. Last set I saw they did 12 songs and for them thats not even an hour. With both albums they have enough songs now to get almost 90 minutes. I wonder if Shadows Fall can get more popular if people think like I do about how much better than are than 5FDP.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:11 AM
Headbanger

Yeah it's official The 1st 100 girls in line are in free to the FFDP/SF Tour. After the drama they had in Baltimore I can picture them negotiating to tour again and saying... Look guys, obviously we were fighting and having drama over a lack of ass. Let's let the 1st 100 chicks in free and whoever gets 1st, the other guy gets next 2. hahaha

The best news of the day is Shadows Fall is squeezing in some headlining shows and they're playing one in Baltimore at Sonar, Feb 4th. Effin' WIIIIIN!
Old 12-10-2009, 06:23 AM
That Does Not Make Sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
Yeah it's official The 1st 100 girls in line are in free to the FFDP/SF Tour. After the drama they had in Baltimore I can picture them negotiating to tour again and saying... Look guys, obviously we were fighting and having drama over a lack of ass. Let's let the 1st 100 chicks in free and whoever gets 1st, the other guy gets next 2. hahaha

The best news of the day is Shadows Fall is squeezing in some headlining shows and they're playing one in Baltimore at Sonar, Feb 4th. Effin' WIIIIIN!
and its on the club stage too, so it will be nuts and crazy
Old 01-06-2010, 05:05 AM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by the chewbacca defense View Post
and its on the club stage too, so it will be nuts and crazy
Is the club stage the small one? I like it over there but fending off karate kicks like at Biohazard got old after 3 songs. Don't those douche bags realize they're scaring off all the girls? There were 15 hot chicks at Biohazard because of the local opening bands and all of them left 2 songs into Biohazard because of those needledick bugfuckers. I hope it's the bigger room
Old 01-06-2010, 10:21 PM
That Does Not Make Sense!

yep, club stage is the smaller stage. Shit i'm surprised its there to, hell Flyleaf recently played there and they played the club stage, and they're a much bigger band. Shadows isn't really a big breakdown heavy band, so hopefully the karate kids will stay home

Tags
2cents, five finger death punch, otep, shadows fall