Despised Icon-- Worcester, MA-- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014
Opeth -- Toronto, ON -- December 21st, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014
Pig Destroyer -- Philadelphia, PA -- December 20th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 12-06-2009, 07:05 PM
N00B

Suicide Silence is alot better than Rose Funeral, but if you dont like SS you prob wouldnt like either. I dont mind SS but Rose Funeral is pretty shitty.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:27 PM
N00B

woot im glad rose funeral didn't play on the seattle date, it was an awesome show/lineup.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Visualize perfection

It was pretty obvious that no one was there to see rose funeral except those two fagcore dancing idiots. I hated even being there while they were playing. It annoys the shit out of me when the band all does the same thing in unison, bouncing and headbanging, they remind me of fucking cheerleaders. I really wish that instead of getting this piece of shit band to replace Warbringer that they would have just let the other bands play longer sets.

EDIT: I almost forgot! I saw the long haired guitarist from white crapel talking to Joel from Decrepit Birth after the show and I really wanted to smack him in the face with the giant double headed dildo that appeared out of no where.

Last edited by Fires Of Sedition; 12-06-2009 at 10:38 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fires Of Sedition View Post
I almost forgot! I saw the long haired guitarist from white crapel talking to Joel from Decrepit Birth after the show and I really wanted to smack him in the face with the giant double headed dildo that appeared out of no where.
lol dude you gotta calm down and stop hating on the deathcore kids/bands so much. i hate most deathcore as much as the next metalhead but i'm not talking shit about them all the time. and i'm pretty sure the guy from whitechapel might be a fan as WC does have a lot of death metal influences.
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X
Old 12-07-2009, 12:21 PM
Not popular in Buffalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1indedbyfear View Post
Suicide Silence is alot better than Rose Funeral, but if you dont like SS you prob wouldnt like either. I dont mind SS but Rose Funeral is pretty shitty.

My thoughts exactly.
1/25 August Burns Red
1/31 Machine Head

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Old 12-08-2009, 12:36 AM
Visualize perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStructualDefect View Post
lol dude you gotta calm down and stop hating on the deathcore kids/bands so much. i hate most deathcore as much as the next metalhead but i'm not talking shit about them all the time. and i'm pretty sure the guy from whitechapel might be a fan as WC does have a lot of death metal influences.
You are probably right. It's very hard for me to NOT talk shit on anything that has to do with deathcore. It annoys me so fucking much.
Old 12-08-2009, 01:08 PM
N00B

Rose Funeral fucking blew here in Houston too. Luckily that pathetic Trivium/WhiteChapel tour was in town too so most of the scene kids were most likely at that one. The fucking fat guitarist starting running in place or what ever he was doing in the middle of a song and me and my friends burst out laughing. Later when Decrepit Birth was almost done they were thanking the bands one by one and when he said Rose Funeral, their was like one person left (most of them left after RF) who cheered, which surprisingly pissed off the singer as he said "Man that was fucking bullshit, they're a bunch talented (ed. note: *almost vomits*) kids, show them some respect". Oh well, I don't particularly care for DB much anyways.
Augury were fucking awesome. Personally, I really like The Amenta. Really cool guys, I went out and had sushi with them a few hours before the show. And Vader fucking ruled. The crowd was depressingly small but those who were there went crazy when they came on. Peter said "You all prove that you don't need to have 1000 people to have an awesome time". The Amenta guys were going crazy in the pit too. People started crowd surfing on stage, a whole bunch all of a sudden but the had to put a stop to that since they were nearly landing on the members pedals. Crowd surfing with 40-50 people, you don't see that often. Then Vader chants started like 5 different time between songs. The only thing that irritated me was Vader INSANELY SHORT SET-LIST. 10 songs? Ugh... I had finals in the morning so it was actually more of a good thing. And got to have to a nice long chat with Peter after the show. So overall it was pretty awesome.

Last edited by Heiden; 12-08-2009 at 01:11 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Visualize perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiden View Post
Later when Decrepit Birth was almost done they were thanking the bands one by one and when he said Rose Funeral their was like one person left (most of them left after RF) who cheered, which surprisingly pissed off the singer as he said "Man that was fucking bullshit, they're a bunch talented (ed. note: *almost vomits) kids, show them some respect".
Hahaha! Pretty much the exact same thing happened at the Tulsa show. All the bands HAVE to know that Rose Funeral is by far the worst, most untalented band on that tour, and Bill was probably just trying to make them feel at home or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiden View Post
The only thing that irritated me was Vader INSANELY SHORT SET-LIST. 10 songs?
Yeah, they've shortened it a bit. I was pretty pissed at that too. But even with the short set it was still amazing and I still had a blast.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:12 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Although I'm really glad I got Warbringer last night, I almost wish they were still on the Vader tour so no one would have to suffer through Rose Funeral.
Even with Warbringer on tour they still played. They replaced Swashbuckle not Warbringer. I wish I was able to see Swashbuckle.

Why so small of a set for the bands? When I saw them Vader's was double that?
Old 12-08-2009, 08:47 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by KvltOvPersonality View Post
Even with Warbringer on tour they still played. They replaced Swashbuckle not Warbringer. I wish I was able to see Swashbuckle.

Why so small of a set for the bands? When I saw them Vader's was double that?
SUPPOSEDLY Peter has been having really bad migraines here lately.

Tags
vader