Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Boris -- Santa Cruz, CA -- August 21st, 2014
Skid Row -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 20th, 2014
The Quireboys -- West Hollywood, CA -- August 6th, 2014
High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 11-24-2009, 10:15 AM
PROMETHERION's Avatar
PROMETHERION PROMETHERION is offline
Destroyer of Christian Faith
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Other than that, it was pretty much 50% breakdowns.
shit, more like 90% breakdowns. idk why CC isn't playing Skull Full of Maggots. it's probably been on every set list on tour bust doesn't seem to have been played at all. In Richmond I stood directly in front of Alex's amp. best fucking bass notes i have ever heard, his amp is so much higher than everyones that the sound is so clear
__________________
10/1 - Mushroomhead
11/28 - Psycroptic/Keep of Kalessin
11/30 - Behemoth
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-25-2009, 05:25 PM
Wyldeguitarist Wyldeguitarist is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 6
Why would they do that to us, Maggots is one I've never heard them play. I'm screaming for the maggots in SF on Friday dammit.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-25-2009, 07:41 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,657
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeguitarist View Post
Why would they do that to us, Maggots is one I've never heard them play. I'm screaming for the maggots in SF on Friday dammit.
I hope you get it. It's a great song.
__________________
09/02 - Solstice
09/05 - DRI
09/09 - Origin
09/14 - Citizen
09/17 - Mineral
09/18 - Clutch
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-26-2009, 05:33 AM
pantera1115's Avatar
pantera1115 pantera1115 is offline
"I Love Lamp"
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Mass
Posts: 53
I honestly like suicide silence.there is something different about them, and i like job for a cowboy as well though I dont really consider them deathcore(mabe their ep but nothing after that) its bands like white chapel, and born of osiris,and impending doom,and emmure,and winds of plague...ect that I cant standIt makes sense though iv noticed that any time theres one deathcore band at any show wiggercore kids think its an open invitation to come and ruin the good bands for everyone

p.s I dont care what anyone says unearth is fucking amazing(mabe its just cause im from mass though)




12/19/09 Hatebreed/Cannibal Corpse/Unearth
2/14/10 Slayer/Megadeth/Testament
3/14/10 Alice In Chains
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-28-2009, 01:03 PM
MunicipalWasted's Avatar
MunicipalWasted MunicipalWasted is offline
(cool custom user title)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: KS
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantera1115 View Post
I honestly like suicide silence.there is something different about them, and i like job for a cowboy as well though I dont really consider them deathcore(mabe their ep but nothing after that) its bands like white chapel, and born of osiris,and impending doom,and emmure,and winds of plague...ect that I cant standIt makes sense though iv noticed that any time theres one deathcore band at any show wiggercore kids think its an open invitation to come and ruin the good bands for everyone

p.s I dont care what anyone says unearth is fucking amazing(mabe its just cause im from mass though)




12/19/09 Hatebreed/Cannibal Corpse/Unearth
2/14/10 Slayer/Megadeth/Testament
3/14/10 Alice In Chains
Um...GTFO?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-28-2009, 03:29 PM
Wyldeguitarist Wyldeguitarist is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 6
Actually I'm with Pantera, Suicide Silence has some true talent, they're not like the rest of the deathcore, and Job For a Cowboy just fucking destroys. Did people skip their latest, Ruination? Or are some just deaf to the brutality. That shit is heavy.

Btw no maggots in SF. DAMMIT. And Hatebreed was actually sick as fuck.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-28-2009, 05:56 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,657
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeguitarist View Post
Actually I'm with Pantera, Suicide Silence has some true talent, they're not like the rest of the deathcore, and Job For a Cowboy just fucking destroys. Did people skip their latest, Ruination? Or are some just deaf to the brutality. That shit is heavy.

Btw no maggots in SF. DAMMIT. And Hatebreed was actually sick as fuck.
JFAC's newest is a mediocre "Covenant"-era Morbid Angel rip-off. When they aren't sucking with deathcore, they're sucking with pseudo death metal/core.
__________________
09/02 - Solstice
09/05 - DRI
09/09 - Origin
09/14 - Citizen
09/17 - Mineral
09/18 - Clutch
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-28-2009, 08:07 PM
idrinkwine732's Avatar
idrinkwine732 idrinkwine732 is offline
Pursue happiness with diligence
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 4,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeguitarist View Post
Actually I'm with Pantera, Suicide Silence has some true talent, they're not like the rest of the deathcore, and Job For a Cowboy just fucking destroys. Did people skip their latest, Ruination? Or are some just deaf to the brutality. That shit is heavy.

Btw no maggots in SF. DAMMIT. And Hatebreed was actually sick as fuck.
While I disagree with everythign you said, that show in SF was fucking awesome. I was so beat that I just gave up my spot for Trivium and Hatebreed then stood in the back.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-29-2009, 11:23 AM
mastodon421's Avatar
mastodon421 mastodon421 is offline
Not popular in Buffalo
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swampscott,Massachusetts
Posts: 6,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
JFAC's newest is a mediocre "Covenant"-era Morbid Angel rip-off. When they aren't sucking with deathcore, they're sucking with pseudo death metal/core.
I respectfully disagree. I dont JFAC is ripping Morbid Angel off at all with their newest release. I think Job For A Cowboy is one of the most improved bands in metal. Their earlier material isnt very good but Ruination is very,very good.
__________________
9/28 Coheed and Cambria
10/10 Limp Bizkit

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-29-2009, 04:01 PM
Wyldeguitarist Wyldeguitarist is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon421 View Post
I respectfully disagree. I dont JFAC is ripping Morbid Angel off at all with their newest release. I think Job For A Cowboy is one of the most improved bands in metal. Their earlier material isnt very good but Ruination is very,very good.
That's wassup.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cannibal corpse, hate eternal, hatebreed

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:28 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008