Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Municipal Waste -- Echo Park, CA -- July 25th, 2014
Masked Intruder -- Kansas City, MO -- July 25th, 2014
Machine Head -- Springfield, MO -- July 25th, 2014
Downset -- Albany, NY -- July 24th, 2014
Megadeth -- Tolmin, Slovenia -- July 25th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 11-18-2009, 07:14 PM
bt11763's Avatar
bt11763 bt11763 is offline
Bobb O)))
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,186
Machine Head played Hallowed be Thy Name? fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
__________________
9/1-POTR
9/5-Altar of Plagues
9/25-St. Vitus
10/4-Melvins
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-18-2009, 11:13 PM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
When your grabbing ass with your friends...
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 3,471
First off damn you Machine Head for sticking KC w/ SS as direct support instead of MH. Def the short end of the stick on that one but I will live. Probably favor Grand Rapids set. Could do w/o , A Tout Le Monde, Washington is Next, & Trust. Eh 1st time ever seeing Megadeth so I still won't complain that much. Would love to hear the DC/TDWF opener. That would still be a hell of an opener. Can't wait for the mallcore faggotry for SS for the Megadeth crowd in KC.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-18-2009, 11:36 PM
Fires Of Sedition's Avatar
Fires Of Sedition Fires Of Sedition is offline
Visualize perfection
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,591
I already got my ear plugs for suicide silence. Going to make it extremely obvious to them that I have them in.
__________________
08-22: Dying Fetus/Powerglove/Fleshgod Apocalypse
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-19-2009, 12:07 AM
Fires Of Sedition's Avatar
Fires Of Sedition Fires Of Sedition is offline
Visualize perfection
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,591
According to setlists.fm Machine Head's set also had Ten Ton Hammer.
__________________
08-22: Dying Fetus/Powerglove/Fleshgod Apocalypse
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-19-2009, 06:42 AM
bt11763's Avatar
bt11763 bt11763 is offline
Bobb O)))
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
First off damn you Machine Head for sticking KC w/ SS as direct support instead of MH. Def the short end of the stick on that one but I will live. Probably favor Grand Rapids set. Could do w/o , A Tout Le Monde, Washington is Next, & Trust. Eh 1st time ever seeing Megadeth so I still won't complain that much. Would love to hear the DC/TDWF opener. That would still be a hell of an opener. Can't wait for the mallcore faggotry for SS for the Megadeth crowd in KC.
needs less abbreviations
__________________
9/1-POTR
9/5-Altar of Plagues
9/25-St. Vitus
10/4-Melvins
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-19-2009, 06:59 AM
Jochen Jochen is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Milwaukee
Posts: 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fires Of Sedition View Post
According to setlists.fm Machine Head's set also had Ten Ton Hammer.
Thanks, I'll change the setlist.
__________________
7/24 - NIN/Soundgarden
8/5 - Summer Slaughter
8/8 - Soulfly
8/29 - Sleep
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-19-2009, 05:04 PM
Butcher of Birth's Avatar
Butcher of Birth Butcher of Birth is offline
Lead Singer of Atlas
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Melbourne, FL
Posts: 1,580
How is Merch and what are the Set Times?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-19-2009, 06:47 PM
old man old man is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: huntley il
Posts: 8
Good Show....

Great reviewJochen;I was front and center with my 14yr old and we made it thru until the douches you were talkin abt really messed things up.I expect some ruff stuff but it was ridiculous and we headed out during wake up dead.Watched the rest from the rear and enjoyed the concert.Shout out to Machine Head,Hallowed Be Thy Name was awesome and the crowd had a good sing along.Ive seen Megadeth quite a few times and ya can always bitch abt the set list but I was pretty dissapointed they didnt play Kick The Chair.James Lamenzo is a great player and fine showman.Chris Brodderick is an improvement over Drover.Dave went shirtless at the end and is a Metal God.Signin off to get my Carnage tickets.Long live Megadeth.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-19-2009, 07:40 PM
Jochen Jochen is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Milwaukee
Posts: 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by old man View Post
Great reviewJochen;I was front and center with my 14yr old and we made it thru until the douches you were talkin abt really messed things up.I expect some ruff stuff but it was ridiculous and we headed out during wake up dead.Watched the rest from the rear and enjoyed the concert.Shout out to Machine Head,Hallowed Be Thy Name was awesome and the crowd had a good sing along.Ive seen Megadeth quite a few times and ya can always bitch abt the set list but I was pretty dissapointed they didnt play Kick The Chair.James Lamenzo is a great player and fine showman.Chris Brodderick is an improvement over Drover.Dave went shirtless at the end and is a Metal God.Signin off to get my Carnage tickets.Long live Megadeth.

I might have been near you, were you with TWO 14 year-olds?
__________________
7/24 - NIN/Soundgarden
8/5 - Summer Slaughter
8/8 - Soulfly
8/29 - Sleep
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-19-2009, 07:43 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,351
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
First off damn you Machine Head for sticking KC w/ SS as direct support instead of MH. Def the short end of the stick on that one but I will live. Probably favor Grand Rapids set. Could do w/o , A Tout Le Monde, Washington is Next, & Trust. Eh 1st time ever seeing Megadeth so I still won't complain that much. Would love to hear the DC/TDWF opener. That would still be a hell of an opener. Can't wait for the mallcore faggotry for SS for the Megadeth crowd in KC.
are we gonna dance :3
__________________
07/24 - Mutilation Rites
07/25 - Masked Intruder
07/27 - Touche Amore
07/31 - Warped
08/01 - Cannabis Corpse
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
machine head, megadeth

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:29 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008