Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014
Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014

Old 11-07-2009, 06:45 AM
Did somebody say Fair Warning? Lord strike that poor boy down!

KISS -- Chicago, IL -- November 6th, 2009

Hi all,

The KISS show was everything that everyone's been saying it is!! Thanks to everyone who posted the set lists and put in a review. We had 8 of us in the 15th row and just had f'n blast. Fire, Explosions, Extremely loud music, and just an all out great time!! KISS rocks!!

I know most of you aren't big Buckcherry fans but, I do like them and thought they sounded great.

KISS -

1. Deuce
2. Strutter
3. Let Me Go, Rock 'n' Roll
4. Hotter Than Hell
5. Shock me
6. Calling Dr. Love
7. Modern Day Delilah
8. Cold Gin
9. Parasite
10. 100,000 Years
11. I Love It Loud
12. Black Diamond
13. Rock And Roll All Nite
14. Shout it Out Loud
15. Lick It Up
16. Love Gun
17. Detroit Rock City
Old 11-07-2009, 07:35 AM
Just typing this here because I don't like noob under my name....

Buckcherry did fucking rock, I wasn't too big a fan but they put on a hell of a concert. They sounded great. The songs I did know sounded great and the others that are new to me were also good, has anyone ever noticed Lit Up has the exact same riff as Shock Me?

As for KISS....it's fucking KISS! The best show out there, they sounded great! I was a bit dissapointed that only MDD was played from the new album. Still the set rocked.
Old 11-07-2009, 08:50 AM

Yeah... and how about I Love It Loud in there. Not sure I've seen that in the set list before.

And yes, Lit Up's riff is very similar to Shock Me, maybe a little Strutter in there too. BC, like most of us, have long been huge KISS fans.

John
Old 11-07-2009, 09:15 AM
I'm not a NOOB Damit

I went onto ticket master and the good seats for this show are 150 bucks. Is the show worth that much? I want to take my kid and show him how a real concert should be put on, and not the crap that bands put on now but I don't know if I want to pay 300 to see them.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:31 AM
Not a number, I'm a free man

It is a pretty awesome show. My ticket only cost $125, which is the most I've ever paid for a show, but I left feeling like I definitely got my money's worth.
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac
Old 11-07-2009, 11:16 AM

Ours were $125 each, 15th row, main floor.

In this day an age where $100 tickets for main acts are commonplace, I thought the KISS show was easily worth the money. We've been talking about how great the show was all day.

John
Old 11-07-2009, 01:34 PM
I'm not a NOOB Damit

the tickets are 125 and then ticketmaster wants us to bend over and take it in the pipe bumping it upto 144. Thanks for the heads up though, it sounds like an awsome show and i think i'll have to shell out the money and take my son. Funny thing, my first concert was Quiet Riot, Whitesnake and Kick Axe back in 83/84 and the ticket cost me 13 bucks and that was after the service charges
Old 11-07-2009, 06:38 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry1013 View Post
Buckcherry did fucking rock, I wasn't too big a fan but they put on a hell of a concert. They sounded great. The songs I did know sounded great and the others that are new to me were also good, has anyone ever noticed Lit Up has the exact same riff as Shock Me?

As for KISS....it's fucking KISS! The best show out there, they sounded great! I was a bit dissapointed that only MDD was played from the new album. Still the set rocked.
I saw the Nashville show and thought it was pretty cool. I too realy dig Buckcherry and thought they sounded good. I have seen them with monster magent in the late 1990s and on their own in a club a couple years back and those times they were really great. I was happy they got picked up to open.
Kiss was a fun show to see, wish they would have kept the set as long as it was the first couple of nights. We got "hell Yeah" or something to that effect form the new cd in the spot where you got cold Gin. would have rather heard cold gin. Hell yeah isn't as good to me as Modern Day Delilah, whihc comes of great live.

Tags
kiss