Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014
Helmet -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 11th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 10-29-2009, 01:59 AM
not a N00B

I wish Black Dahlia would play longer than 60 minutes. The setlists alright for the amount of tim they've got, I kind of wish they'd switch Worship for Climatic Degredation, or if they wanted to play something more of Deflorate, Death Panorama.
Old 10-29-2009, 04:50 PM
epidemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt11763 View Post
i could ask for a better band than toxic holocaust lol

i can kinda agree. they are entertaining though. i think they will be good for a halloween show.
Jan 9 -- BTBAM / Cynic / DTP
Old 10-30-2009, 07:19 AM
Jobber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory-Mike View Post
I wish Black Dahlia would play longer than 60 minutes. The setlists alright for the amount of tim they've got, I kind of wish they'd switch Worship for Climatic Degredation, or if they wanted to play something more of Deflorate, Death Panorama.
i definatley agree with you they have 40 songs to play from and they're in the shape i've ever seen them(shannon had to have lost like 20 pounds) they should be able to play for at least an hour and twenty if not more. sorry but i could pass on death panorama, I Will Return, A Selection Unnatural, Denounced Disgraced, and Throne of Lunacy-all of those songs are better than 75% of other BDM songs, they need to be played on this tour.

on a side note-how about them avs? I'm a pens fan and i have to admit you guys are kicking some major ass in the western conference. dethrone detroit!
Old 10-30-2009, 04:22 PM
not a N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by licksandteeches View Post
i definatley agree with you they have 40 songs to play from and they're in the shape i've ever seen them(shannon had to have lost like 20 pounds) they should be able to play for at least an hour and twenty if not more. sorry but i could pass on death panorama, I Will Return, A Selection Unnatural, Denounced Disgraced, and Throne of Lunacy-all of those songs are better than 75% of other BDM songs, they need to be played on this tour.

on a side note-how about them avs? I'm a pens fan and i have to admit you guys are kicking some major ass in the western conference. dethrone detroit!
I couldn't agree with you more. I feel the same in the sense that they're holding out some of the best songs on Nocturnal: Of Darkness Spawned, To A Breathless Oblivion, Warborn. I would be ecstatic if they threw in one of those, or decided to play one of the superior songs on Deflorate like I Will Return or Denounced Disgrace. The one thing I think they're doing right is picking all of the strongest songs on Miasma though. Also, I'm glad they're playing Closed Casket Requiem this tour, that's one of my favorites on Unhollowed.

And, the Avs are doing extremley well, it's so refreshing to see especially after they fell apart the second half of last season. The reason behind all the success is Anderson. They haven't had a solid goalie in a while now, and it's really helping them out. Also it helps that guys like Hejduk and Wolski are finally putting up numbers they're capable of. Being that you're a Pens fan, congrats on the cup last year, I've rooted for you guys in the finals for the past 2 years and was really happy to see them win it, especially against the team I hate more than anything
Old 10-30-2009, 08:03 PM
Pursue happiness with diligence

I think so much of their material is great, but they do need more than 60 minutes. I would have been good for another 20-30 minutes easily if they crammed in I Will Return, Selection Unnatural, Denounced Disgraced, Warborn, Nocturnal and a few others. I'm really happy they put back I Only Worship What You Bleed and I'm Charming in the set though.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:52 PM
epidemic

Quote:
I couldn't agree with you more. I feel the same in the sense that they're holding out some of the best songs on Nocturnal: Of Darkness Spawned, To A Breathless Oblivion, Warborn. I would be ecstatic if they threw in one of those, or decided to play one of the superior songs on Deflorate like I Will Return or Denounced Disgrace. The one thing I think they're doing right is picking all of the strongest songs on Miasma though. Also, I'm glad they're playing Closed Casket Requiem this tour, that's one of my favorites on Unhollowed.

i really agree about the nocturnal songs. i really wished they would play those. ive seen BDM about 8 times and they never play To A Breathless Oblivion. that and Virally Yours are the only songs i havent seen live. ive never even heard of them playing it. and about Unhallowed they only play the same songs off it everytime i see them. (Funeral Thirst, Elder, Last Grave Emptied, and Blackest Incarnation.) what about Thy Horror Cosmic, Contagion, Apex???? i really wished those songs would return!

Last edited by Acruce_Mortem; 10-30-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:08 PM
not a N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acruce_Mortem View Post
i really agree about the nocturnal songs. i really wished they would play those. ive seen BDM about 8 times and they never play To A Breathless Oblivion. that and Virally Yours are the only songs i havent seen live. ive never even heard of them playing it. and about Unhallowed they only play the same songs off it everytime i see them. (Funeral Thirst, Elder, Last Grave Emptied, and Blackest Incarnation.) what about Thy Horror Cosmic, Contagion, Apex???? i really wished those songs would return!

Yeah, I couldn't agree with you more. I've only seen them once, but I can imagine that I'd be pissed if I'd seen them 8 times and they still hadn't played some of my favorite songs. I really wonder what the reason they only play around an hour is anyway.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:35 AM
Jobber

Quote:
Yeah, I couldn't agree with you more. I've only seen them once, but I can imagine that I'd be pissed if I'd seen them 8 times and they still hadn't played some of my favorite songs. I really wonder what the reason they only play around an hour is anyway.

Friday in cleveland will be my 7th time seeing them. Every time I've seen them they've played a vulgar picture, miasma, and funeral thirst-I'm still nowhere near being sick of those songs live. seeeing them this many times I've seen almost every song off the first 3 albums live. i've seen them play 15-17 song setlists before and I think they're still working in ryan, that why they're only playing for an hour. We have to remember john was in the band since unhallowed so it's gotta be hard to work a new guy into his spot. when they come back from the bonecrusher tour and do their second deflorate tour is when i think we'll see more stuff off of deflorate
Old 11-02-2009, 08:28 AM
epidemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by licksandteeches View Post
Friday in cleveland will be my 7th time seeing them. Every time I've seen them they've played a vulgar picture, miasma, and funeral thirst-I'm still nowhere near being sick of those songs live. seeeing them this many times I've seen almost every song off the first 3 albums live. i've seen them play 15-17 song setlists before and I think they're still working in ryan, that why they're only playing for an hour. We have to remember john was in the band since unhallowed so it's gotta be hard to work a new guy into his spot. when they come back from the bonecrusher tour and do their second deflorate tour is when i think we'll see more stuff off of deflorate
they didnt play a vulgar picture on the Metal Blade 25th anniversary tour!

not that it matters i just thought i would add that. they played miasma and funeral at every show. lol
Old 11-02-2009, 08:28 PM
Bobb O)))

statutory mike i just realized we've been and are going to like all the same shows lol ill see you in like 20 hours dude!
10/4-Melvins

Tags
the black dahlia murder