Head Wound City -- Los Angeles, CA -- September 21st, 2014
After The Burial -- Flint, MI -- September 20th, 2014
Periphery -- Lansing, MI -- September 19th, 2014
Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19th, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Dream Set Lists

Old 10-16-2009, 01:25 AM
N00B

i saw slipknot twice as well, once at ozzfest 2005 and at last year's mayhem fest. i've seen mudvayne twice, once at some small club in 2003 and at ozzfest 2005. i saw LoG back in april earlier this year and cannibal at this past mayhem

true that, x-voltage. i've been to Mayhemfest the last two years and both years were pretty awesome. i really hope lamb of god play there within the next 2-3 years, that would be off the charts. Bullet for my valentine being there instead of cannibal was a huge load of bullshit, i agree.

i recommend checking out MuDvAyNe. they're an acquired taste. they're not your typical metal band. they have an amazing bassist and one of the most technical drummers in metal. plus, the reason it would awesome to see them with slipknot after all these years together since they both kind of came out around the same time and to see them live on the same tour and playing much more evolved music then what they started out doing would be almost a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
Old 10-16-2009, 12:44 PM
N00B

Pentakr1st, the reason I don't really listen to Mudvayne is because I only really heard that one song of their's called Happy. That song sounded too much like a radio song to me. I'm kind of against cheesy radio "metal/hard rock" bands like Seether, 3 Days Grace, Shinedown (I do like the vocalist from Shinedown though). I never really gave them a chance after hearing that song.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:12 PM
N00B

i agree. Happy isn't a very great nor is it a good example of their talent but everyone has their own opinons for a reason. too each their own