Old 10-12-2009, 10:32 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

Someone in Otep is a fucking /b/tard.

YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HOT
10/27 - DJ Qbert
10/29 - Real Friends
Old 10-13-2009, 04:58 AM
Headbanger

Fuck it All is actually A Public Execution from the new cd. Not one of my favorites on the cd but really powerful live. I think they actually played it faster because I was going apeshit during that song and everyone was singing along.

Yeah apparently Ivan has a thing for blonde haired asian chicks with big fake tits too. He was running game a couple of times and I asked him if he was related to Hank Moody? Apparently the Californication reference went right over his head but Sue cracked up so he knew I was fukkin with him.

I asked Brian who they would want to open for them and he said definitely established acts. I threw out Chimaira and he said bands like them who have a few cds out and have earned their stripes. Probably a reference to how dickish FFDP had been acting. I mentioned American Head Charge and Dry Kill Logic and I think he said both of them broke up. That would suck if it's true.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:00 AM
I am Ahab

am I the only one who needs to ask.... who the fuck are five finger death punch? which naturally beckons the question, how are they headlining over Shadows Fall?
03/04/2013 Dropkick Murphys
Old 10-13-2009, 10:04 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by insipidzombie View Post
am I the only one who needs to ask.... who the fuck are five finger death punch? which naturally beckons the question, how are they headlining over Shadows Fall?
Well if you're being serious here they're a metal band that's been around for only 3 or 4 years now and they just came out with a new album. Their first album "The Way Of The Fist" has sold a ton last I saw the figures were in the 375,000 range. Have you ever heard the song "The Bleeding"? that's them. Their new one just cam out last month maybe you've heard the first single "Hard To See" Sorry if that doesn't help at all

They're sound is classified as groove metal and they are a decent band but nowhere near what Shadows Fall is. I said before that this could've easily been a co-headlining tour between the two. If you add career totals Shadows Fall has sold more albums but right now 5 Finger is more popular with the radio play they get.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:17 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

IMO

The new albums from Shadows Fall and Otep show that they will always be better than 5fdp. And the new 5fdp shows that they arent as good as otep and shadows fall.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:34 PM
Red Light In My Eyes

Damn. I haven't listened to Shadows Fall in forever, can't stand Otep or 5FDP...but how the HELL did a bullshit band like 5FDP get over Shadows Fall, or hell even Otep? I don't have the slightest clue where they even came from, I just know one day I looked around and suddenly saw a bunch of 5FDP t-shirts. God they're terrible.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:20 PM
That Does Not Make Sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
Fuck it All is actually A Public Execution from the new cd. Not one of my favorites on the cd but really powerful live. I think they actually played it faster because I was going apeshit during that song and everyone was singing along.

Yeah apparently Ivan has a thing for blonde haired asian chicks with big fake tits too. He was running game a couple of times and I asked him if he was related to Hank Moody? Apparently the Californication reference went right over his head but Sue cracked up so he knew I was fukkin with him.

I asked Brian who they would want to open for them and he said definitely established acts. I threw out Chimaira and he said bands like them who have a few cds out and have earned their stripes. Probably a reference to how dickish FFDP had been acting. I mentioned American Head Charge and Dry Kill Logic and I think he said both of them broke up. That would suck if it's true.
i read too on blabbermouth that Phil Labonte and Brian got into a twitter fight over Fair hitting on Labonte's gf at this show
Old 10-14-2009, 05:12 AM
Headbanger

That's hilarious. I heard Ivan was jawing at Brian and that's when Brian went off on him and said "You're lucky we're even on this tour" then the guitarist from OTEP called Ivan an Assclown and after more jawing they just started fighting. I really didn't see any other hot chicks there so I can't picture who this Jorie Salyers chick is and why Brian would bother. Maybe she showed up after I split. Some girls just crave attention and love to have drama around them and from her twitter bs I'm thinking all of the above.

Sue wound up getting the FFDP setlist if anyone wants it. Shadows Fall video coming soon.

Burn it Down
The Way of the Fist
Salvation
Hard to See
Bulletproof
Dying Breed
Falling in Hate
Never Enough
White Knuckles
Bad Company
The Devil's Own
Meet the Monster
The Bleeding

13 songs to OTEP's 6 just shows how disrespectful these guys really are. No wonder OTEP ran onto the bus and never came off. She probably wants to strangle those clowns and is tired of hearing how they're getting dissed every night. I know I would be...
Old 10-16-2009, 10:29 AM
N00B

Videos of that tour can be found here

www.youtube.com/user/TripKore

Boston, MA in 1080p HD
Old 10-22-2009, 08:11 PM
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.

Are you constipated in those pics ?

Tags
2cents, five finger death punch, otep, shadows fall