Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014
Helmet -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 11th, 2014
Mastodon -- Nordfjordied, Norway -- July 18th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 10-06-2009, 06:38 PM
Destroyer of Christian Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStructualDefect View Post
i don't really see WC as wigger deathcore, they don't dress like that all. neither does Suicide Silence. but both of their fanbases sure do. now shit like Emmure, Winds of Plague, Suffokate, that's fucking wigger deathcore.
I do like some stuff by Whitechapel, but I am not, nor will I ever become one of those ignorant fucks that dresses like a lumberjack and gauges their ears so wide that a fucking dildo can fit through it right before they shove it up their own asses cause their little fags
Old 10-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Bobb O)))

OP you really are a fucking dick, you're really no better than the guy you were complaining about. in fact, you're worse, the other guy didn't pull any shit like that. if you don't like the band playing, go to the merch booth or outside or in the bathroom to beat off or something.

seriously its fucking retards like you that give metal fans a bad name. go to hell.

/rant
10/4-Melvins
Old 10-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt11763 View Post
OP you really are a fucking dick, you're really no better than the guy you were complaining about. in fact, you're worse, the other guy didn't pull any shit like that. if you don't like the band playing, go to the merch booth or outside or in the bathroom to beat off or something.
w

what
07/31 - Warped
08/01 - Cannabis Corpse
Old 10-06-2009, 09:07 PM
Bobb O)))

you heard me!
10/4-Melvins
Old 10-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

next time i see a really shitty band like whitechapel, i will retire to the bathroom and beat off. you have my word.
07/31 - Warped
08/01 - Cannabis Corpse
Old 10-07-2009, 12:27 AM
Visualize perfection

Quote:
As much as I hate to admit, it is pretty fucked up to spit on a band, even one as bad as Whitecrapel.
I know it's fucked up. I knew it was fucked up when I started doing it. But I honestly don't care because, as stated, I am a dick.

Quote:

seriously its fucking retards like you that give metal fans a bad name. go to hell.
I was NOT giving up my spot. I got there too fucking early because I thought the doors opened sooner. It was cold as tits outside too.

I don't give metal fans a bad name. I support bands with talent, I go to the shows, I don't act like a bad ass just because I listen to metal, I BUY the CDs, etc. white chapel, bands like white chapel, and most of their fans give metal fans a bad name.

Quote:
Would u like it if that happened to you?
No, I wouldn't, but I wouldn't let it ruin my evening like they did. Plus, I would never consider being in a band as shittastic as white chapel so I probably wouldn't have to worry about it.

Quote:
but its fucking whitechapel so its funny haha.
Everyone around me thought so too, so I'm going to have to agree with them and you.

Quote:
I do like some stuff by Whitechapel, but I am not, nor will I ever become one of those ignorant fucks that dresses like a lumberjack and gauges their ears so wide that a fucking dildo can fit through it right before they shove it up their own asses cause their little fags

Quote:
next time i see a really shitty band like whitechapel, i will retire to the bathroom and beat off. you have my word.
I'll be the man in the other stall doing the same.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:18 AM
(cool custom user title)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROMETHERION View Post
Hey!
Flannel's the bomb.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:13 AM
"I Love Lamp"

Honestly this is why I complain about wiggercore fags because they are dicks and kill every ones good time, that kid behind you seemed like he was having fun,not doing any thing wrong, it sounds like you either didnt like em cause he was fat or cause he liked white chapel either way it just seems ignorant to me. I mean I hate wiggercore kids trust me but I let it go until they start being gay.As far as spitting on white chapel I honestly cant say iv never done anything like that. Iv never spit at a band but I did throw water bottles at necro at sounds of the underground 07,and I wish I had somthing to throw at emmure cause I prolly woulda done it. I did sit down in the middle of the floor tho while emmure was playing and every one thought it was funny.(realy if you ever get stuck seeing emmure spit on them and I wont mind)

Nice Trivium review thats awsome that you got an autographed poster and got to meet all of em. matt sounds like the shit. cant wait till 11/6 gonna be sick

11/6/09-Trivium/Chimaira
12/19/09-Hatebreed/Cannibal Corpse/Unearth
Old 10-07-2009, 09:33 AM
Visualize perfection

The kid behind me was slamming into us. We let him know it was annoying as fuck. We pushed back many times and he just slammed into us some more. I understand if he was just trying to have fun, but it seemed to me he was trying to piss us off so much that we would leave and he could be on the rail.

Matt is the shit. It made my night when he kind of singled me out to do cool shit to. I'm not trying to brag or anything, but it kicked ass.

And about emmure, I've never heard any of their music or any seen any of their videos, but by the way everyone on this forum complains about them, I would most likely spit on them too if I had to sit through their set at a show.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Destroyer of Christian Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunicipalWasted View Post
Hey!
Flannel's the bomb.
Yes, flannel is nice, i'm talking about theses kids that look like they should be chopping wood then shoving the sticks through the holes in thier ears. I do have to disagree with the spitting on the band, trust me i'm a dick also but its simply disrespectful to spit on, throw stuff at, or taunt a band no matter how much you dislike them. Believe me, I've had a few shows I went to where I could not stand some of the bands playing (i.e. Winds of Plague, Abacabb, Between the Buried and Me) but those guys are up there having a good time doing what the love to do, and no matter how bad they suck in your book you quite frankly don't do shit like that. A suggestion, if you are going to a show at which a band you don't like will be playing be sure to take a little invention that costs about $1, Earplugs. Problem solved

Tags
darkest hour, dirge within, trivium