Pallbearer -- Champaign, IL -- October 19th, 2014
Asia -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 17th, 2014
Sammy Hagar -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 18th, 2014
Tony MacAlpine -- Vienna, VA -- October 19th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 10-04-2009, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantera1115 View Post
Dude I fucking feel you, the free side stage at music as a weapon was the most pathetic display of wiggercore fagatry iv ever seen in my life. It was a big hxc crew that showd up just to ruin every1s fun. and they jumped so many people during the show just for bumping them in a mosh pit, and it became a big war between us metal heads, and the hxc fags and we won. During Suicide Silence most of the crew got kicked out. I dunno if they bought tickets to go inside but I heard a guard say they wernt allowed in so id call that a victory.
yaa dude it's fucking pathetic. i'm done going to shows that are based off deathcore lineups. if it's only one deathcore band it's not as bad but it will still attract these lameass deathcore faggots. fuck those crews. wiggercore crews are the worst trend to ever come out of this world.
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X
Old 10-04-2009, 06:17 PM
Not popular in Buffalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStructualDefect View Post
jesus christ that venue sounds like it sucks balls. you should've came to the pomona show on thursday. security were chill there. the only time security went into the mosh pit was during Whitechapel when the lameass hardcore dancers would accidentally hit eachother and start fights.

and by the way FUCK brocore wigger hardcore dancers. i always hated them but i gained a new hate for them. during Whitechapel people were hardcore dancing and some guy accidentally hit a brocore dancer while hardcore dancing so the brocore and his brocore crew tried to start a fight with him but was stopped by security. after the show i find out that brocore crew had jumped the same guy who accidentally hit one of the brocore dancer. sooner or later the ambulance and cops came so it must've been serious.

whoever was at the pomona show the crew i'm talking about were the guys in the middle of the pit after Whitechapel and were chanting "play another song" and "FUCK TRIVIUM!"

what a bunch of fucking faggots. i seriously hope every single one of these brocore dancers die and burns in hell. fuck them. i almost got jumped at a Suicide Silence show cuz i punched a brocore in the face when he was purposely trying to be an ass and hardcore dance on me and others. so that faggot's brocore crew were looking for me at the end of the show.

I completely agree we dont tend to get as many hardcore dancing fags at the shows i go to here in Mass but i must say Thrash and Burn tour was god awful. Emmure besides being awful brings out the worst fans in metal you know its bad when the MyChildren MyBride fans are calling these kids fags Hardcore suck.

However i do agree with the Fuck Trivium Part

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/

Tags
darkest hour, dirge within, trivium