Misery Signals -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Rhapsody of Fire -- Cd. Obregon, Mex -- August 24th, 2014
Sleep -- Boston, MA -- August 24th, 2014
Alice in Chains -- Rama, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014

Old 10-01-2009, 11:57 PM
N00B

Trivium -- Pamona, Ca -- October 1st, 2009

Venue: Glass House

This was one of the best metal shows I have been to. All the bands except whitechapel blew me away.

Dirge Within where up first, and they were the second best band of the night. Met the band after their set got autographs and a copy of the setlist.

Dirge Within
1. Self Medicate
2. Force Fed Lies
3. As I walk
4. Spit
5. Saint of Humanity
6. Forever the Martyr

I hate these guys on their albums but live they surprised me. they tore the place up and seemed to be the second most popular band of the night. I don't know why they were the second band on should have been third. Great set talented guitar player. I met the singer before, and after the set and he gave me the setlist for this also.

Darkest Hour
1. Doomsayer
2. Sound the Surrender
3. The Tides
4. Paradox With Flies
5. The Sadist nation
6. No God
7. Sadist Nation
8. Demon(s)

Worst band of the night, absolutely terrible. Singer was annoying on stage, and I swear I saw people doing karate moves in the pit. I do own their albums though, and I believe this is the set. Hopefully someone went who enjoyed them and has a the setlist. Crowd was chanting for more after they got off. Some where even saying fuck Trivium.

Whitechapel
1. This is Exile
2. Exalt
3. Somatically Incorrect
4. Daemon
5. Prostatic Fluid
6. Vicer Exciser
7. Posession
8. Eternal Refuge

The main act Trivium. This was my fourth time seeing them, and they tore it up best show of I've seen. Matt said repeatedly that this was the best audiece of the tour and that the band has been a bit discouraged due to low ticket sales but that our energy reminded him of why he does what he does. True or not I don't know, either way the crowd was amazing. Trivium changed up their set abit since the other shows. met them after the show and took some pics and asked Matt about a possible live dvd anytime soon, and he said probably not so there ya go.

Trivium
1. The End of Everything
2. Rain
3. The Deceived
4. When All Light Dies
5. Suffocating Sight
6. Into the Mouth of Hell
7. Down From the Sky
8. My Hatred
9. Torn Between Scylla and Charybdis
10. Throes of Perdition
11. Like Light to the Flies
12. A Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation
13. Pull Harder on the Strings of Your Martyr

Last edited by es156; 10-03-2009 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Moved venue info from the thread title.
Old 10-02-2009, 12:12 AM
I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal01 View Post
Trivium- Glass House Pamona, Ca- October 1st, 2009

Worst band of the night, absolutely terrible.... I do own their albums though,

Matt said repeatedly that this was the best audiece of the tour and that the band has been a bit discouraged due to low ticket sales but that our energy reminded him of why he does what he does.
:|
Old 10-02-2009, 12:16 AM

nice review dude. Trivium was fucking great. crowd had a lot of energy. Whitechapel i agree were lame as fuck. i do like some of their songs but they disappointed me this time. their fanbase is fucking lame. just standing around looking bored until a breakdown comes in. you got the DH set a little off by the way. the correct one is on my post. i was the dark guy with the purple In Flames' Colony shirt. the only In Flames shirt at that show i think. i was in the pit for Trivium and Darkest Hour a lot.
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X
Old 10-02-2009, 06:21 AM
Banned Asshole

i can't wait for tonite but i really hope they open with kirisute gomen since ive never seen that one live.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:21 AM
"I Love Lamp"

im lucky i get the show with chimaira I think that will be better. I do wish that they were leaving out white chapel instead of darkest hour on the show that im seeing though. Seen white chapel and they are one of the worst bands iv seen next to emmure. But ya with luck there will be alot less wiggercore fags at this because of chimaira being more of a band that would draw a better crowd, if that makes any sense.

11/4/09-Trivium/Chimaira
12/19/09-Hatebreed/Cannibal Corpse/Unearth
Old 10-02-2009, 11:57 AM
D.B.B.

I was outside this show lol. just walking around with me and my GF. i scored some tour posters for the bodom and satyricon shows. what happened xStructualDefect thought we were going to pound lol
Old 10-02-2009, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
I was outside this show lol. just walking around with me and my GF. i scored some tour posters for the bodom and satyricon shows. what happened xStructualDefect thought we were going to pound lol
haha my bad dude i didn't see you anywhere around. my friends and i didn't even end up getting drinks. we're getting drinks most likely at bodom so for sure then! haha and i happened to take one of those bodom show posters.
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X
Old 10-02-2009, 12:57 PM
D.B.B.

it's kool man. i'll be pounding at my girls house before bodom. so yeah. should be good

Tags
darkest hour, dirge within, trivium, whitechapel