10. Angels Don't Kill
11. In Your Face
12. Children Of Decadence
13. Bodom Beach Terror
14. Downfall
------------------
15. Everytime I Die
16. Hate Crew Deathroll

A few notes (mainly responding to some questions/guesses from the Argentina thread)

-The reason "Shotgun" is written after Hate Me! is probably because there's a pre-recorded intro & outro for it played over the PA, and the outro is a loud bang.
-Lake Bodom/Bodom After Midnight & Children of Decadence/Bodom Beach Terror are NOT medleys in the traditional Bodom medley sense of "Play first half of Song A, play Song B, then finish Song A" - Lake Bodom is played, and then goes straight into BAM, same for the other one. They MAY have cut off a little bit off of the end of LB & COD, but I don't think so.

Loved the setlist, had a ridiculous amount of fun.
Wish they had played Bed of Razors instead of Everytime I Die. Was EXTREMELY shocked at them not playing either Sixpounder or Needled 24/7.
Also, I was screaming for Touch Like Angel of Death all night, and then the guy next to me yelled "There you go!" when they played Angels Don't Kill. Wrong song, buddy.

--

I'm completely indifferent when it comes to The Black Dahlia Murder. They just don't do anything for me. Don't know any of their set, but I know that after they were done, they were told they had time for one more, so they played Statutory Ape (Don't think it was planned, since I glanced at the setlist that the person next to me had and it wasn't on there.) They also played Miasma from what I remember them announcing.

Skeletonwitch were very good. I don't remember everything. I know they played Upon Wings of Black, maybe Beyond the Permafrost, but I don't know besides that.

--

As far as Bodom merch goes, for anyone that cares, they had three or four shirts I think, for $25. A tour one with a black and grey image of Roy the Reaper holding the world in his hand and the logo going down the side of the picture, with the dates and "End of the World Tour 2009" on the back, a Skeletons in the Closet one with the album cover, and I think a Blooddrunk one with the album cover. There was a Blooddrunk hoodie, too. They had every Bodom album there for $15, including Skeletons in the Closet even though it doesn't technically come out until Wednesday, and they even had the new Warmen album (Wish I had had an extra $15, I would have picked that up). Also some assorted belt buckles, keychains, etc.

Last edited by JuuKun; 09-19-2009 at 08:21 AM.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:18 AM
Leaving material world behind, I see your face in constellations.

Damn, seeing Are You Dead Yet? and Lake Bodom there are awesome, especially the former. Other than that I really am not beating myself up for missing the New Jersey show, I'm sure Bodom will pull out those two again sometime in the future.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:53 AM
Peace on earth sells... but who's buying?

Wow, I might just have to go to this.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:54 AM
Traditionalist Asshole

Very happy that none of the songs are in a medley. Children of Decadance is too damn good from beginning to end for that.

One complaint: three songs from Are You Dead Yet and only two songs from the new album? At least replace In Your Face with Tie My Rope, One Day You Will Cry or Banned From Heaven or something.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:57 AM
Red Light In My Eyes

If they were to play another song off Blooddrunk, I would have wanted Smile Pretty for the Devil (wouldn't have complained about One Day You Will Cry, though). Also would have loved either Living Dead Beat or In Your Face traded in for Punch Me...I Bleed.

Although, I was pleased to see Children of Decadence again, as it's one of my favorites.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:45 AM
The time has come for all to see the men behind the curtain cast into disease

They're playing Are You Dead Yet? DAMN. I wanted to go to the show today, too.
Old 09-19-2009, 10:04 AM
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...

I'm really dissapointed that they dropped Needled, Sixpounder and especially Bed Of Razors even thought I'm sure it's gonna be a super good show

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
Old 09-19-2009, 10:51 AM
Jobber

BDM setlist

does anyone have the black dahlia murder setlist or maybe just know what new songs they played cuz this was the first show since deflorate came out
Old 09-19-2009, 11:03 AM
Traditionalist Asshole

You know, I'm kinda surprised they haven't dropped "Silent Night, Bodom Night." Out of all the songs you'd think they'd be sick of playing that one the most.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:20 AM

i'm liking the setlist. i really like that they play Living Dead Beat and go straight into Are You Dead Yet? i haven't seen AYDY on a bodom setlist in so long so i'm pretty happy to see it there. i'm kinda glad they dropped Sixpounder it doesn't really make that great of an opener in my opinion. too bad they dropped Needled 24/7 i was really looking forward to that. i've already seen Bed of Razors so i'm not that disappointed with it not being on the set.
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X

Tags
children of bodom, skeletonwitch, the black dahlia murder