12. Let There Be Rock
---------
13. Highway To Hell
14. T.N.T
15. Hell's Bells
16. For Those About To Rock
Old 08-13-2009, 04:27 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

That's surprisingly short for AC/DC considering this was their prime and they would go on to play longer in the 90's, and even today.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:34 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
That's surprisingly short for AC/DC considering this was their prime and they would go on to play longer in the 90's, and even today.
I have seen AC/DC live numerous time over the past 30 years and they have slowly added more songs per tour since then....read sets from the early 70 - mid 70's and you got about 14 songs or so....then by the mid 80's it was up to 16-18...the razor's Edge tour was the first timem I'd seen them do 20+ songs..the best tour was Ballbreaker and SUL as far as number of songs...about 22 songs a show.
maybe as tickets prices went up they decided to play more...even now at late 50's early 60's in age they now have the set back up to 20 songs after starting it with 18....
Old 08-13-2009, 06:39 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggus View Post
I have seen AC/DC live numerous time over the past 30 years and they have slowly added more songs per tour since then....read sets from the early 70 - mid 70's and you got about 14 songs or so....then by the mid 80's it was up to 16-18...the razor's Edge tour was the first timem I'd seen them do 20+ songs..the best tour was Ballbreaker and SUL as far as number of songs...about 22 songs a show.
maybe as tickets prices went up they decided to play more...even now at late 50's early 60's in age they now have the set back up to 20 songs after starting it with 18....

The Razor's Edge tour from what I remember was the exact same setlist as the BUYV tour plus 3 new songs and I think Sin City.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:14 AM
N00B

great show

Thanks for posting

I went to this show hard to believe it was 23 yrs ago

It was a great summer night and we had waited for a couple of months. Me and 2 buddies drove down from hollywood and had a few beers in the lot and I was so stoked to see queeensryche My buddies were not to into them and then Ryche came out in those goofy coustumes makeup in the daylight really killed the vibe for them and the crowd although wanting to like it found it hard to get into. AC/DC from what I remembered were really good and LOUD.
met 2 really hot girls and took them 2 night later to see King Diamond and Exodus ha ha the good old days !
Old 08-14-2009, 11:09 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijwthstd View Post
The Razor's Edge tour from what I remember was the exact same setlist as the BUYV tour plus 3 new songs and I think Sin City.
I saw the Razor's edge twice in Florida...same both nights. the show was what the "LIVE" cd ended up being except no "Bonny" instrumental...so that is 5 songs from Razors plus Sin City.

I dont remember the order, Have it written down and will find later but from what I remember about BUYV. from Miami and orlando...same set. in no order:
1. TNT
2. High Voltage
3. Dirty Deeds
4. Jailbreak
5. Whole Lotta Rosie
6. Let There Be Rock
7. Highway to Hell
8. Back in Black
9. Hells Bells
10. Shoot to Thrill
11. You Shook me
12. For Those about to rock
13. Who Made WHo
14. Heatseaker
15. That's the way I wanna rock n roll

they did a soundcheck in orlando with Sin City which we got to hear by the side door. we drove up early from West Palm beach and sat by the gear/bus etc loading door. could hear great and kind of see inside but not the stage or band or anything. so we sat and listened. did not play it in the show. a couple nighte before they played Nick of Time from BUYV, but dropped it by the FLA shows. would have liked to see that....

Tags
ac/dc, queensryche