Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 08-12-2009, 05:34 PM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
im not picky i just dont like alot of bands on mayhem this year. i like slayer killswitch and all that remains
fair enough, and like i said... i DO like slayer, i just think that their performance is way over rated just because its "slayer". and i know that I sound picky saying that, but after a day of great performances... i was bored with their's.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:34 PM
welp

Relax bro I'm just fucking around. If I were you I would give those guys another good, hard listen. It's some real good stuff.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:42 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by makethemsuffer12 View Post
Relax bro I'm just fucking around. If I were you I would give those guys another good, hard listen. It's some real good stuff.
Who cc and behemoth. ive listend to some of there stuff before i cant get into it because of the growling. there is some growling/screAMING I like and growls and screams i dont.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:53 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon1160 View Post
fair enough, and like i said... i DO like slayer, i just think that their performance is way over rated just because its "slayer". and i know that I sound picky saying that, but after a day of great performances... i was bored with their's.
Did you ever think it's possible that the way Slayer performed that night isn't exactly how they perform every night? Every band is bound to have a few off days during tours. It happens to everyone before turining on a band because they had a shitty show you should first think that maybe it was just an off day for them that's all. Don't take it personel if a band plays a bad show when you go see them. Sometimes it's just not a bands night and that may have been the case at your show.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:29 PM
Leaving material world behind, I see your face in constellations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Did you ever think it's possible that the way Slayer performed that night isn't exactly how they perform every night? Every band is bound to have a few off days during tours. It happens to everyone before turining on a band because they had a shitty show you should first think that maybe it was just an off day for them that's all. Don't take it personel if a band plays a bad show when you go see them. Sometimes it's just not a bands night and that may have been the case at your show.
You're very correct concerning that statement, but he's just being a turd-burglar. Slayer played great that night and had an excellent performance. But obviously were just fanboys

Last edited by SerpentineVIVIVI; 08-13-2009 at 05:49 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:00 PM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
i agree with you 100%... i never said that i turned on them. i am just judging them on that day. i was looking foward to seeing them and they dissapoineted me but if i see slayer again, i will watch their performance with an open mind. i just don't think its fair that other bands get shit when they do good just cuz of who they are and slayer gets a free pass for sucking. but like i said... slayer is a good band and i was wrong for implying that they suck performing all the time, but that night was definitely shitty. i'm not gonna praise a band for a shitty job just cuz of seniority.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:05 PM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentineVIVIVI View Post
You're very correct concerning that statement, but he's just being a turd-burglar. Slayer played great that night and had an excellent purpose. But obviously were just fanboys
and yes... you are fanboy and would probably steal slayer's turds if you got a chance. j/k
Old 08-13-2009, 05:04 AM
Not popular in Buffalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
What exactly does killswitch do on stage i hear they make fools of them selfs
I found Killswitch to be highly entertaining and besides Slayer i thought they put ont the best show of the day. Killswitch tells jokes and Adam D runs around with a cape its pretty funny. They entertained the hell out of the crowd so that is all that matters

BTW this kid is on crack i dont what show he was at. Up here in Mass everyone was going apeshit during Slayer. Slayer proably got the best reaction of the day with Killswitch Engage and All That Remains behind them [proably beacause they are Mass bands and clearly its Mass]. Bottom line Slayer played the best show of the day.

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Old 08-13-2009, 05:50 AM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon421 View Post
I found Killswitch to be highly entertaining and besides Slayer i thought they put ont the best show of the day. Killswitch tells jokes and Adam D runs around with a cape its pretty funny. They entertained the hell out of the crowd so that is all that matters

BTW this kid is on crack i dont what show he was at. Up here in Mass everyone was going apeshit during Slayer. Slayer proably got the best reaction of the day with Killswitch Engage and All That Remains behind them [proably beacause they are Mass bands and clearly its Mass]. Bottom line Slayer played the best show of the day.
i was at hatrord ct.... and maybe they did do good at the mansfield show, idk wasn't
there.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:01 AM
Not popular in Buffalo

I knew you where at the Hartford show. I was just stating my views on the performance that i witnessed in Mansfield and i doubt Slayer was bad at Hartford.

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/

Tags
behemoth, cannibal corpse, slayer, trivium