Within Temptation -- Newcastle, England -- April 14th, 2014
Carcass -- Silver Spring, MD -- April 13th, 2014
Destruction -- Montreal, Quebec -- April 14th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 07-28-2009, 11:14 AM
Bring Me The Horizon > Opeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimcarrey363 View Post
I'm going to see this show on Friday, and I'm so PUMPED! Mushroomhead will be there too! Too bad J Mann isn't still in the band. I like his voice a little better than Waylon's.

Do you know about what time the main stage started? I want to get there to see some of the 2nd stage bands, so I'm trying to judge my 2+ hour drive.

Also, not that my opinion matters, but KSE is great! They are a great bunch of guys who rock and know how to have fun on stage. I'm not at all scared to say I've enjoyed their show all 4 times I've seen them.

I appreciate your opinion though mankvill. Some people love Dragonforce, and I think they are the worst band ever. To each his own.
The set times are posted all over the place once you get there, but my date, the main stage started at abooooooooout 5:30. I think my date was the first one where the 2nd stages finished up completely before the main stages started. I dunno if they still do that. It was: All the 2nd stage bands play except Cannibal Corpse, BFMV would open the mains tage, CC would close the 2nd stages, and then the mainstage would continue. But on my date, all the 2nd stages finished before the main stage started. So, be careful about that.

Also: Dforce roolz, dood.
04/24 - Iron Reagan
05/13 - SLAYER
Old 07-28-2009, 11:25 AM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

From what I've heard, KSE are the type whose stage banter consists of "GET YOUR TITTIES OUT." Nothing will make me hate a band quicker than that bullshit.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
From what I've heard, KSE are the type whose stage banter consists of "GET YOUR TITTIES OUT." Nothing will make me hate a band quicker than that bullshit.
That's all it was. It was 86% "LET'S SEE SOME TITS!" and 14% "look at all the douchebags not enjoying us, they must be on their period lol!"
04/24 - Iron Reagan
05/13 - SLAYER
Old 07-28-2009, 11:33 AM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

Yeah, I guess they said something like "What is this, a tampon convention?" I don't advocate throwing things at bands, but I'd make an exception for these assholes.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
Yeah, I guess they said something like "What is this, a tampon convention?" I don't advocate throwing things at bands, but I'd make an exception for these assholes.
Yup. Someone made a good point: Being silly on stage and having crowd banter like that (just not for 30% of your fucking set) is acceptable when a band has music that fits that. For example: Municipal Waste!
04/24 - Iron Reagan
05/13 - SLAYER
Old 07-28-2009, 12:35 PM
Peace on earth sells... but who's buying?

I forgot how lame and annoying this band actually is.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:01 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
The set times are posted all over the place once you get there, but my date, the main stage started at abooooooooout 5:30. I think my date was the first one where the 2nd stages finished up completely before the main stages started. I dunno if they still do that. It was: All the 2nd stage bands play except Cannibal Corpse, BFMV would open the mains tage, CC would close the 2nd stages, and then the mainstage would continue. But on my date, all the 2nd stages finished before the main stage started. So, be careful about that.

Also: Dforce roolz, dood.
lol.

Thanks for the info!
Old 07-30-2009, 10:59 AM
N00B

Pretty sure the two other ATR songs were This Calling, and Undone. If it was the same set as the Chicago show..
Old 07-31-2009, 06:36 AM
Not popular in Buffalo

mankvill do you by any chance know when/where The Black Dahlia Murder signed?
7/22 Converge

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Old 07-31-2009, 07:27 AM
Headbanger

Just read this on lambgoat.com and it made my day. I knew KFK wouldn't tolerate that bullshit. All fukkin hail KFK!

Kerry King calls out Killswitch Engage

When asked about the reports that SLAYER once threw KILLSWITCH ENGAGE off one of its tours, Kerry King said "We actually didn't get to. I tried. Because I'd never seen 'em live, and then I saw them live at some, I don't know, maybe at Kerrang! Awards over in Europe. And I'm just offended by the silliness that goes on on stage [on the part of] the guitar player [Adam Dutkiewicz]. He puts his foot in his mouth all the time and he says stupid shit, and I just didn't think that side show should be on my stage. So I pulled the plug on the spot, but on that particular Jägermeister tour, we didn't have any product and they did, so Jäger kind of insisted, and I went... They're all friends of mine, so I said, 'OK, I'll deal with it.' Still don't like it."
6/29 - Primus
8/4 - Soundgarden & NIN
9/27 - Clutch & Janes Addiction

Tags
all that remains, behemoth, bullet for my valentine, cannibal corpse, god forbid, job for a cowboy, killswitch engage, slayer, the black dahlia murder, trivium, whitechapel