DragonForce -- Aberdeen, Scotland - September 18th, 2014
Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014
Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 07-05-2009, 11:38 PM
N00B

It was very nice to see that A7X is starting to throw in more Waking The Fallen to their recent setlists, which IMO is their best album.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:25 PM
things are more than just what you see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Mista Mike View Post
It was very nice to see that A7X is starting to throw in more Waking The Fallen to their recent setlists, which IMO is their best album.
Yeah it was awsome to hear eternalrest/chapter 4, the former being not the full song they almost did it like a medly, but yes that album is awsome and it was awsome to see those two for the first time for me.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:35 PM
Dysfunctional

X Factor1

XFactor1 was one of the most metal shows of either day. They played the first day at 12:45 on the third stage. They're not well known and are pretty much just local to Columbus. They put on a great show and I got into the first mosh of the day there (at least I'm fairly certain they had the first mosh). Anyways I can't remember the exact order of the songs or all of them since I hadn't heard of them before that show.
They played songs titled:

Never
3-2-1 Die
Paint It Black (Rolling Stones cover)
Old 08-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Dysfunctional

X Factor 1

X Factor 1 was a great metal band that you don't have listed. They are pretty much just local to the Columbus area but they really did put on an amazing show. They were the second band on the third stage. I don't remember the exact list of songs they played because the concert was the first I had heard of them. I do remember:
3-2-1 Die
Never
Paint It Black (Rolling Stones cover)

Anyways these guys deserve a lot of credit and I highly recomend their cd for any metal/ hard rock fan. I was sold one personally by their lead singer while waiting in line to get in and he seemed like a really nice guy. The only place (other than their concerts) that I've seen their cd is on itunes.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:42 AM
WHY NOT ZOIDBERG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaB81285 View Post
Avenged had only played like 3 songs when apparently they were told their set was going to be cut short, which would probably explain why there was no "Bat Country"...either way, I was happy they played "Critical Acclaim". The addition of pyro was nice addition since they were the first band to use it all weekend.

Critical Acclaim
Afterlife
Beast And The Harlot
Eternal Rest
Chapter Four
Scream
Unholy Confessions
Almost Easy
I presume Seize the Day was also removed.

Tags
alice in chains, all that remains, atreyu, avenged sevenfold, billy talent, black stone cherry, blue october, buckcherry, chevelle, crooked x, flyleaf, framing hanley, hoobastank, hurt, korn, motley crue, pop evil, rev theory, saliva, saving abel, shinedown, sick puppies, slipknot, the used