Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19th, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014
Riot Fest -- Denver, CO -- September 19th, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- September 18th, 2014

Old 12-09-2007, 08:23 PM
One sexy Holy Father.

1994-06-04 – Pink Floyd @ Veteran’s Stadium in Philadelphia
2003-08-26 – Def Leppard @ The Allentown Fairgrounds in Allentown
2004-05-24 – Fuel @ The Crocodile Rock Café in Allentown (Caught drum stick and guitar pick)
2004-08-04 – Rush @ The Tweeter Center in Camden
2004-08-07 – Rush @ Montage Mountain in Scranton
2004-09-01 – McBrain Damage @ The Crocodile Rock Café in Allentown (Met band)
2004-09-02 – ZZ Top @ The Allentown Fairgrounds in Allentown
2004-09-20 – Tesla @ The Crocodile Rock Café in Allentown (Met band, caught several picks)
2004-10-04 - UFO and Seven Witches @ The Roxy Theater in Northampton
2005-02-05 – Queensryche @ The Electric Factory in Philadelphia
2005-06-10 – Queensryche and Judas Priest @ PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel
2005-08-27 – Gigantour (Dream Theater, Symphony X, Megadeth) @ The Sovereign Center in Reading (Met SX)
2005-08-28 – Momo’s Dance Party, Erotomania, and Queen of the Reich at BB Kings in NYC (Met all bands)
2005-09-20 – Stratovarius @ The Trocadero Theater in Philadelphia
2005-11-30 – George Lynch @ The Crocodile Rock Café in Allentown (Necromance Opened)
2006-03-01 – Overkill @ The Crocodile Rock Café in Allentown (Necromance Opened)
2006-04-01 – Dream Theater @ Radio City Music Hall in NYC (Score recorded)
2006-04-05 – Loudness @ The Crocodile Rock Café in Allentown
2006-04-19 – Steve Howe @ The Crocodile Rock Café in Allentown
2006-05-10 – Yngwie Malmsteen @ The Crocodile Rock Café in Allentown (Met MP and DS, caught 6 picks)
2006-08-10 – Styx and Kansas @ Musikfest in Bethlehem
2006-10-07 – Iron Maiden @ The Tweeter Center in Camden
2006-11-03 – Queensryche @ The Electric Factory in Philadelphia (Met Michael Wilton and Scott Rockenfield)
2006-12-01 – Brain Damage @ The Sellersville Theater in Sellersville (Met band)
2007-03-13 – Blackfield and Jordan Rudess @ World Café Live in Philadelphia (Met one BF member)
2007-05-23 – Porcupine Tree @ The Electric Factory in Philadelphia (Met PT and MP)
2007-05-25 – Symphony X @ BB Kings in NYC
2007-06-29 - Rush @ Montage Mountain in Scranton
2007-08-10 - Symphony X @ The Trocadero in Philadelphia
2007-08-24 - Dream Theater and Redemption @ PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel
2007-08-25 - Dream Theater and Redemption @ Jones Beach in Wantagh
2007-08-26 - Dream Theater and Redemption @ Tower Theater in Upper Darby
2007-09-22 - Rush @ Air Canada Centre in Toronto
2007-10-02 - Sonata Arctica and Firewind @ The Trocadero in Philadelphia (Got Firewind pick)
2007-10-13 - Porcupine Tree @ The Beacon Theater in New York City (Met PT)
2007-11-02 - Live After Death @ Penn's Peak in Jim Thorpe
Old 12-10-2007, 05:45 AM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
2003-08-26 – Def Leppard @ The Allentown Fairgrounds in Allentown
2004-09-01 – McBrain Damage @ The Crocodile Rock Café in Allentown (Met band)
2004-09-20 – Tesla @ The Crocodile Rock Café in Allentown (Met band, caught several picks)
2004-10-04 - UFO and Seven Witches @ The Roxy Theater in Northampton
2005-02-05 – Queensryche @ The Electric Factory in Philadelphia
2005-06-10 – Queensryche and Judas Priest @ PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel
2005-08-28 – Momo’s Dance Party, Erotomania, and Queen of the Reich at BB Kings in NYC (Met all bands)
2005-09-20 – Stratovarius @ The Trocadero Theater in Philadelphia
2005-11-30 – George Lynch @ The Crocodile Rock Café in Allentown (Necromance Opened)
2006-03-01 – Overkill @ The Crocodile Rock Café in Allentown (Necromance Opened)
2006-05-10 – Yngwie Malmsteen @ The Crocodile Rock Café in Allentown (Met MP and DS, caught 6 picks)
2006-10-07 – Iron Maiden @ The Tweeter Center in Camden
2006-11-03 – Queensryche @ The Electric Factory in Philadelphia (Met Michael Wilton and Scott Rockenfield)
2006-12-01 – Brain Damage @ The Sellersville Theater in Sellersville (Met band)
2007-05-25 – Symphony X @ BB Kings in NYC
2007-08-10 - Symphony X @ The Trocadero in Philadelphia
2007-10-02 - Sonata Arctica and Firewind @ The Trocadero in Philadelphia (Got Firewind pick)
2007-11-02 - Live After Death @ Penn's Peak in Jim Thorpe
Yay, I was at all these shows with you.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Is there anybody listening?

I guess i'll update my list since i'm only going to one more show this year....

12/12/02-Claus-Fest; Nassau Collesium, Uniondale, NY (kinda sucked now that I think back....highlights I guess were Audioslave and QOTSA...even though I dont really listen to either of them anymore...)
6/10/05-Judas Priest/Queensryche; PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ
7/27/05-Ozzfest 2005; PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ (Sabbath cancelled, Maiden headlined...)
10/6/05-Queensryche; State Theater, New Brunswick, NJ
2/11/06-Billy Joel; Madison Square Garden, New York, NY (not really metal or anything...but my brother had a extra ticket...wasn't that bad either...)
9/23/06-Queensryche; House Of Blues, Atlantic City, NJ
9/27/06-DragonForce/All That Remains; Electric Factory, Philadelpia, PA
9/29/06-DragonForce/All That Remains; Nokia Theater Times Square, New York, NY (a friend's mom got us backstage passes and we actually stood on the side of the stage while ATR were playing...some dickhead that works there kicked us out for DF....after the show we got some food across the street came out and saw the band just chilling on the street...pretty cool...chilled for like an hour..)
10/6/06-Trivium; The Trocadero Theater, Philadelphia, PA
10/7/06-Iron Maiden; Tweeter Waterfront Center, Camden, NJ
10/13/06-Iron Maiden; Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford, NJ
11/3/06-Queensryche; Electric Factory, Philadelphia, PA
11/8/06-Queensryche; State Theater, New Brunswick, NJ
12/8/06-In Flames/Lacuna Coil; Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ
12/22/06-Twisted Sister; Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ
5/4/07-Bullet For My Valentine/All That Remains; Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ (my girlfriend likes BFMV, I like ATR...so we went...just to clear that up...)
5/19/07-Heaven And Hell/Megadeth; PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ
7/21/07-Queensryche instore acoustic performance; Looney Tunes Record Store, West Babylon, NY
8/7/07-Deep Purple; Radio City Music Hall, New York, NY
9/8/07-Heaven & Hell/Alice Cooper/Queensryche; Nikon Jones Beach Theater, Wantagh, NY
9/30/07-Sonata Arctica/Firewind; B.B. Kings, New York, NY (met Gus G. outside getting a dirty water hot dog from a street vendor)
10/1/07-Van Halen; Wachovia Center, Philadelphia, PA
12/22/07-Ozzy Osbourne/Rob Zombie; Madison Square Garden, New York, NY

Upcoming Shows
2/1/08-All That Remains; The Trocadero, Philadelphia, PA (maybe)
2/3/08-Sonata Arctica; Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ (my friend's band called Dystrophy is opening. its their first big gig)
2/7/08-Queensryche; Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ
2/8/08-Queensryche; Nokia Theater Times Square, New York, NY
2/9/08-Queensryche; The Tropicanna, Atlantic City, NJ
3/14/08-Iron Maiden; Izod Arena, East Rutherford, NJ
3/17/08-Van Halen; Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
4/5/08-Symphony X; Nokia Theater Times Square, New York, NY (maybe)

When dates are announced
Gigantour 2008 (Megadeth, In Flames, Children Of Bodom)
Progressive Nation Tour (Dream Theater, Opeth, Between The Buried And Me)
Judas Priest Tour

Last edited by TheWhisper88; 12-17-2007 at 10:38 PM.
Old 12-28-2007, 01:02 PM
Red Light In My Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Not AT ALL what I was getting at. The comment wasn't because I feel he shouldn't like both styles, but moreso because almost none of the actual normal concerts he's gone to see are of the style of ProgPower, and it seems weird to me that someone wouldn't go to see any power or prog metal shows in general yet make an expensive and long-distance excursion to see a whole lot of it.
Well, the main reason I went to ProgPower was to see Pagan's Mind, who have been a favorite of mine since just before Celestial Entrance came out (so about five years now). They alone were worth the trip, plus After Forever, Raintime, Primal Fear, Freak Kitchen, and the All Star Jam this year. The only band that was doing any sort of extensive touring that I could have seen was Sonata, and I wasn't able to go to that show. The After Forever date near me was 18+. I'm 15 - I went with a family friend and roomed with some other friends down there, and had a lot of fun.

I can't drive yet, which is why I haven't seen many Prog/Power style concerts - I'd kill to have seen Edguy, Gamma Ray, Epica, Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Kamelot, etc. Very few of those types of bands come near enough for me to get to - most either hit up Mark's in New Hampshire (which is 18+), or Webster Theater in Hartford, CT (and I just simply can't get there yet). I was supposed to see Blind Guardian last year in Mass but my ride bailed the night before the show. Same thing for Symphony X earlier this year.

I'd have seen plenty of Prog/Power style bands if I had been able to, but any time I've come close something has come up.

Last edited by JuuKun; 12-28-2007 at 01:06 PM.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:33 PM
LET ME FIGHT YOUR BEARS

Queen (W/ Paul Rodgers) 3/14/06
Iron Maiden (Bullet For My Valentine Opening) 10/7/06
Killswitch Enagage, Dragonforce, Chimiara, He is Legend 2/21/07
Bullet For My Valentine, All That Remains, The Confession 5/2/07
Rush 7/6/07
Marilyn Manson/Slayer (Bleeding Through Opening) 8/2/07
Warped Tour (Killswitch Engage) 8/3/07
Family Values 8/5/07
Ozzfest 8/23/07
Behemoth, Gojira 11/17/07
Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, Devildriver, Soilwork

Upcoming
Five Finger Death Punch 1/29/08
All That Remains, Chimiara, Five Finger Death Punch, Divine Heresey 2/1/08
Devildriver, Napalm Death, Walls of Jericho, 36 Crazyfists, Invitro 3/25/08
Dimmu Borgir, Behemoth Whenever it gets announced
Old 12-31-2007, 12:44 AM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveInSlowMotion View Post
Five Finger Death Punch 1/29/08
It was a sad, sad day when Darrell put his awesome solo material on hold to join FFDP.

25/9 Andrew O'Neill
8/10 Jex Thoth
13/10 The Skull
Old 01-29-2008, 07:03 AM
N00B

Mine is rather long, but I'm bored at work today so here goes...Headliner listed first, quick thought afterwards if there is anything memorable from that show

20 Apr - Ministry / The Young Gods / Foetus - Electric Factory, Philly, PA - first show, age 15
?? Nov - Type O Negative / Manhole - Electric Factory, Philly, PA - Life of Agony was supposed to co headline, but they cancelled

8 Jun - Ozzfest 1997 - Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ - Phil Anselmo came out and did "Kill All the White People" with type o
?? Aug - Powerman 5000 / Coal Chamber / Sevendust - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA - UGH
?? Sep - Testament / SYL / Stuck Mojo - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA - Met SYL after the show, don't think Testament has played Philly since
13 Oct - Machinehead / Snot - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA - for some reason I remember this show costing $8
31 Oct - Type O Negative - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA - I think Electric Hellfire Club opened
9 Nov - Prong / Sister Machine Gun / Handzel Und Gretyl / Stickman - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA

17 Jan - Megadeth / Coal Chamber / Life of Agony - Electric Factory, Philly, PA - Whitfield Crane was the singer of Life of Agony at this point
18 Jan - Megadeth / Coal Chamber / Life of Agony - Electric Factory, Philly, PA - Megadeth did "Mechanix" this show
?? Jul - Genitorturers - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA
9 Sep - Slayer / Fear Factory / Kilgore - Michael's 8th Avenue, Glen Burnie, MD - this was at a wedding reception hall type place
9 Oct - Soulfly / HedPE - HedPE still the worst live band I have ever seen, Soulfly did Sepultura and Nailbomb songs
31 Oct - Type O Negative - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA
15 Nov - Death / Hammerfall - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA - glad I got to see/meet Death before Chuck's passing, saw Hammerfall coming out of the McDonald's on South Street before the show
22 Nov - Sevendust / Clutch / Stuck Mojo - Bohager's, Baltimore, MD
31 Dec - Sunshine Blind - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA

27 Feb - Iced Earth - Harbor Lights, Philly, PA - this was an all day metal show at a seafood restaurant
12/13 Mar - March Metal Meltdown - Convention Hall, Asbury Park, NJ - Dimmu / Amorphis / Hypocrisy / Iced Earth all played the first night. Simen (ICS Vortex) from Dimmu was drunkenly wandering through our hotel at all hours
1 Apr - Slayer - Electric Factory, Philly, PA
17 Apr - Fear Factory / System of a Down - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA - Yes, SOAD opened for Fear Factory
24 Apr - Genitorturers - Fletchers, Baltimore, MD
1 May - Manowar - Birch Hill, Old Bridge, NJ - Great show...to pick up fat chicks
2 May - Morbid Angel - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA
7 May - Frontline Assembly / Switchblade Symphone - TLA, Philly, PA
2 Jun - Rammstein / Soulfly - Electric Factory, Philly, PA - fun show
28 Jul - Ministry / Nothingface - 930 Club, Washington, DC - ended up on the front gate for Ministry
3 Aug - The Gathering - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA
10 Aug - Fear Factory / Static X / Dope - Electric Factory, Philly, PA - awful openers
11 Aug - Roger Waters - Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ
13 Aug - Testament / The Haunted - Birch Hill, Old Bridge, NJ - the club had a pre show pool party with the bands, got to meet both bands. Was wierd seeing Dave Lombardo (who was playing with testament) putting his son in the kiddie pool. Haunted covered At The Gates' "Blinded by Fear"
1 Sep - Samael / Dimmu Borgir / Monstrosity / Epoch of Unlight - Obsessions, Randolph, NJ - first US tour for both headliners
3 Oct - Samael / Dimmu Borgir / Monstrosity / Epoch of Unlight - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA - one of my alltime favorite shows I've been to. Monstrosity does a badass cover of "Angel of Death"
26 Oct - Type O Negative - 930 Club, Washington, DC
20 Nov - In Flames / Moonspell / Dillinger Escape Plan - Phantasmagoria, Wheaton, MD - first national tour for both headliners, the venue (which was a record store with a stage) turned it into an all day metalfest. DEP was one of the localish acts that played. IF played forever, and it was heavy on old shit (as this was the Colony tour). This show is the main reason why I can't see them anymore with the garbage setlists they do now.

18 Mar - Genitorturers / Godhead - 930 Club, Washington, DC
3 May - Amorphis / Moonspell / Kovenant - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA
14 Jun - MDFMK - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA
15 Aug - King Diamond / Shadows Fall / Babylon Whores - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA
31 Aug - In Flames / Skinlab - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA - I think these bands were opening for Earth Crisis, we got out of there long before they played
20 Nov - In Flames / Shadows Fall / Burn It Down - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA

11 Feb - Fear Factory - 930 Club, Washington, DC - This was part of the SnoCore Tour, which contained many shitty bands
25 Feb - Shadows Fall - Nation, Washington, DC - Part of the Superbowl of Hardcore, which also contained many shitty bands
6 Apr - March Metal Meltdown 3 - Convention Hall, Asbury Park, NJ - I know Amorphis and Opeth played
15 Apr - Cannibal Corpse / Dimmu Borgir / Haunted / Lamb of God - Birch Hill, Old Bridge, NJ - Yes, LoG played first
16 Apr - Cannibal Corpse / Dimmu Borgir / Haunted / Lamb of God - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA - I miss the days of shows being at the BH and the Troc back to back and hitting both shows
6 May - Nevermore / Opeth / Angel Dust / God Forbid - Jaxx, Springfield, VA
5 Nov - Haunted / Witchery / Lamb of God / Catastrophic / God Forbid - Jaxx, Springfield, VA
15 Dec - Genitorturers / Imbue / Retardobot 2000 - Fletchers, Baltimore, MD

?? Feb - Dimmu Borgir / Cryptopsy / Krisiun / Diabolic - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA -
12 Apr - Iced Earth / In Flames / Jag Panzer - Birch Hill, Old Bridge, NJ
13 Apr - Iced Earth / In Flames / Jag Panzer - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA
2 Jun - Lamb of God / Shadows Fall / Scissor Fight - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA
31 Jul - Arch Enemy / Hate Eternal / Origin - Birch Hill, Old Bridge, NJ - headliner was either SFU or Cannibal Corpse, we left early cause me and my buddy both had to work early the next day
18 Aug - Slayer / Soulfly / In Flames - Nation, Washington, DC
2 Nov - Arch Enemy / God Forbid / Sworn Enemy - Birch Hill, Old Bridge, NJ

22 Jan - Opeth / Paradise Lost / Tapping the Vein - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA
9 Feb - Napalm Death / Dark Tranquillity / SYL / The Beserker - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA - About 200 jokes from "Clerks" were yelled at the Beserker
6 May - Ministry / Anthrax / Lollipop Lustkill / Motograter - Electric Factory, Philly, PA - Al from Ministry tried to stage dive during "Only" (Anthrax) and went tooth first into the rail
16/17 May - New England Metal and Hardcore Festival - The Palladium, Worcester, MA - Opeth, Lacuna Coil, Meshuggah, SYL, Haunted, LoG all played
20 Jul - Opeth / Porcupine Tree - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA - Opeth doing a mostly acoustic "Damnation" set plus Face of Melinda, Benighted, a Deep Purple cover, and To Bid You Farewell
30 Sep - Samael / SYL / Cathedral - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA
1 Nov - Lamb of God / Killswitch Engage / ShadowsFall / Unearth - Electric Factory, Philly, PA - alot more into this show back then
15 Nov - Dimmu Borgir / Nevermore / Dark Tranquillity / Children of Bodom - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA

26 Feb - Opeth / DevilDriver / Moonspell - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA - night 1 of a great weekend of metal
27 Feb - Opeth / Moonspell / DevilDriver - Irving Plaza, NYC - night 2 of a great weekend of metal
28 Feb - Opeth / DevilDriver / Moonspell - Palladium, Worcester, MA - night 3 of a great weekend of metal; also the night I was introduced to red bull and vodka
30 Apr - Iced Earth / Children of Bodom / Evergrey - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA
27 May - In Flames / Killswitch Engage / As I Lay Dying - Electric Factory, Philly, PA
27 Jul - Fear Factory / Mastodon / Walls of Jericho / Sworn Enemy - TLA, Philly, PA
26 Aug - Ozzfest 2004 - Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ
19 Sep - Shadows Fall / Candiria / All Out War - Jaxx, Springfield, VA - Randy from LoG came onstage (he was in the crowd at the show) and did a song with ShadowsFall
16 Oct - Lamb of God / Fear Factory / Children of Bodom / Throwdown - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA - was filmed for the "Killadelphia" DVD
22 Oct - Ministry / Thrill Kill Kult / Handzel Und Gretyl - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA
?? Nov - Slayer / Killswitch Engage / Mastodon - Electric Factory, Philly, PA - Slayer had blood pour down during Raining Blood

21 Mar - Amorphis - Balcony, Philly, PA - was supposed to be at the Troc, but so few tickets were sold they moved it upstairs to the Balcony Bar
21 May - Porcupine Tree - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA
26 Jun - Sounds of the Underground - Penns Landing, Philly, PA - gotta love "Demon of the Fall" at 3pm in the bright sun
19 Jul - Ozzfest 2005
12 Nov - Fear Factory / Soilwork / SYL / Darkane - Electric Factory, Philly, PA - Fear Factory with some good openers for once

17 Feb - Opeth / Dark Tranquillity / Devin Townsend Band - Recher Theater, Towson, MD - was funny seeing how mellow Devin is when not doing SYL
18 Jun - Ministry / Revolting Cock / Pitbull Daycare - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA - Revco was hilarious, covered "D'Ya Think I'm Sexy" and "I Wanna Get Physical"
16 Jul - Sounds of the Underground 2006 - Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ
9 Sep - Carnivore - Croc Rock, Allentown, PA - was thrilled to finally see Carnivore
16 Sep - Roger Waters - Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ - did all of "Dark Side of the Moon"
27 Sep - All That Remains / Horse the Band - Electric Factory, Philly, PA - went to see Horse, left long before Dragonforce
1 Oct - Gigantour 2006 - House of Blues, Atlantic City, NJ
3 Oct - Opeth / Arch Enemy / Sanctity - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA - Opeth's only headlining off date on Gigantour
11 Nov - Fear Factory / Suffocation / Hypocrisy - Croc Rock, Allentown, PA
17 Nov - Moonspell / Katatonia / Daylight Dies - Jaxx, Springfield, VA - thrilled to see Katatonia

21 Feb - Killswitch Engage / Dragonforce / Chimaira / He is Legend - Electric Factory, Philly, PA - got laid off the day before, figured I mayaswell go to a show and get hammered
13 Mar - Isis / Torche / Serpent King - TLA, Philly, PA
23 Mar - Lamb of God / Trivium / Machinehead / Gojira - Electric Factory, Philly, PA
24 Mar - Dark Tranquillity / Haunted / Into Eternity / Scar Symmetry - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA
28 Mar - Horse the Band / Light This City / Heavy Heavy Low Low / So Many Dynamos - First Unitarian Church, Philly, PA - Horse is my official guilty pleasure
29 Mar - Type O Negative / Brand New Sin / Carfax Abbey - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA
7 Apr - Stone Sour / Shadows Fall / Lacune Coil / Showin Tell - Electric Factory, Philly, PA - a friend of mine wanted to go, this wasn't a very good show
28 Apr - Dimmu Borgir / DevilDriver / Behemoth / Kataklysm - Electric Factory, Philly, PA
12 May - Clutch / Belrays / Backyard Tire Fire - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA - there were so many old alcoholics at this show, both the balcony and almost all of the floor were 21+, then made the under 21s congregate in a tiny area on the floor
19 May - Porcupine Tree / 3 - Nokia Theater, NYC
23 May - Porcupine Tree / 3 - Electric Factory, Philly, PA - PT did "Mellotron Scratch"
2 Jun - Deftones - Electric Factory, Philly, PA
9 Jun - Tool / Melt Banana - Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ
2-4 Aug - Wacken Open Air, Wacken, Germany - probably the funnest three day period of my life, can't even realyl describe it, if you can get to a Euro summer festival, do it
8 Sep - Katatonia / Scar Symmetry / Insomnium / Swallow the Sun - Chance Theater, Poughkeepsie, NY
26 Sep - Machinehead / Arch Enemy / Throwdown - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA - Throwdown is a truly awful band
16 Oct - Nightwish / Paradise Lost - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA
20 Oct - Porcupine Tree / 3 - The Shell @ Trump Marina, Atlantic City, NJ
30 Oct - Type O Negative / Lordi - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA - Lordi is really really really shitty
9 Nov - As I Lay Dying / All That Remains / Haste the Day / Through the Eyes of the Dead - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA - took a friend, didn't feel like being there, was made worse when the singer of Haste the Day informed the crowd that "Jesus loves you"
28 Nov - Clutch / Fall of Troy - Electric Factory, Philly, PA - Clutch was opening for Coheed and Cambria, DID NOT stick around for that. Maybe 6 people in the building were into Clutch
29 Nov - 3 - Balcony Bar, Philly, PA
2 Dec - Amon Amarth / Himsa / Sonic Syndicate - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA
29 Dec - Clutch / Murder by Death / Priestess - Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ

Upcoming Shows
9-11 Mar - Melloboat 2008 with Opeth and Katatonia - Baltic Sea
4 Apr - Dimmu Borgir / Behemoth - Trocadero Theatre, Philly, PA
29 Apr - Ministry - TLA, Philla, PA
1 May - Ministry - Irving Plaza, NYC

Hope someone enjoys this, it definitely killed 90 minutes at work
Old 06-17-2009, 02:43 PM
N00B

Dating back to 88-89, here is what I can remember off the top of my head:

18 visions
36 crazy fists (2X)
A life once lost
A perfect murder
Aerosmith
Alice in Chains
All that remains (Once at the Balcony with Nuclear Assault… they had no bass player) (3 other X)
Anthrax
Arch Enemy (3X)
As I lay dying (2X)
Atreyu
Behemoth
Biohazard (2X)
Boysetsfire (3X)
Bury Your Dead
Cannibal Corpse
Cavalera Conspiracy
Children of Bodom
Chimaira (5X)
Clutch
Converge
Corrosion of Conformity (Once opening for the Rollins Band… another time as a headliner)
Crowbar
Damage II
Dark Tranquillity
DevilDriver (2X)
Dillinger Escape Plan (2X)
Dio
Everytime I Die (2X)
Exodus
Flotsam and Jetsam
From Autumn to Ashes (2X)
Fudge Tunnel
Full Blown Chaos
God Forbid (3X)
Gojira
Guns N Roses (2X late 89 early 90)
GWAR (2X)
Hate Eternal
Hatebreed (2X)
Helmet
High on Fire
Horse the band
Iced Earth
In Flames (9X)
Incite
Iron Maiden (2X)
Jag Panzer
Judas Priest
Killswitch engage (10X)
Lamb of God (3X)
Life of Agony
Lizzy Borden
Machine Head (3X)
Madball
Megadeth (Clash of the Titans, with Judas Priest and Testament, and with Sacred Reich and Suicidal Tendencies)
Metallica (3X, 2X in 89 once in 92)
Mnemic
Most Precious Blood
Norma Jean
Nuclear Assault (Greatest show ever, at the Balcony… Connelly had his lyrics laminated in a 3 ring binder, Lilker asked somebody to buy him a Yuengling… priceless)
Opeth
OverKill (5X)
Ozzy Osbourne
Pantera (3X… Troc and 2X at the Tower)
Poison the well (2X)
Prong
Pro-pain
Queensryche (2X)
Redemption
Rollins Band
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder
Rush
Sacred Reich
Sentenced
Sepultura
Shadows Fall (3X)
Shai Hulud (2X)
Sick of it all
Skid Row
SLAYER (Clash of the Titans, plus 3 other times)
Snapcase
Soilwork
Soulfly
Soundgarden
Starkweather
Strapping Young Lad
Suicidal tendencies (2X)
Sworn Enemy
Terror
Testament (3X)
The agonist
The Black Dahlia Murder
The chariot
The Cult
The Haunted
The Red Chord
The takeover
Through the eyes of the dead
Throwdown (3X)
Time in Malta
Trivium (2X)
Turmoil
Twelve tribes
Unearth (9X)
Vision of Disorder
Warbringer
White Zombie (3X) once opening for Testament
Zao

I am sure I am forgetting a bunch. Someday, I'll go through all the stubs I have and document it. I know there are some I don't have stubs for because there is a local music store that sold tickets for the Troc. Basically, it was a receipt that would get you in the door.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:39 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

What an old thread!

July 13: blink-182 w/ New Found Glory, Alkaline Trio

May 16: blink-182 w/ Cypress Hill, Taking Back Sunday (Fall Out Boy was playing in the parking lot, but I didn't watch them)
July 17: Ben Folds w/ Guster (headlining), Gavin DeGraw

August 13: Ben Folds w/ Rufus Wainwright (Ben Lee or Ben Kweller was supposed to open, but canceled)

October 16: Celtic Frost w/ Goatwhore, Moire
November 20: Cannibal Corpse w/ Dying Fetus, Necrophagist, Unmerciful

February 3: Slayer w/ Unearth
June 24: Summer Slaughter: Necrophagist w/ Decapitated, Cattle Decapitation, The Faceless, Ion Dissonance, Beneath The Massacre
July 30: Ozzfest 2007: Behemoth, Nile, Ankla, Circus Diablo, 3 Inches of Blood, In This Moment, ChthoniC
September 25: Melvins w/ Big Business
October 21: Dark Funeral w/ Naglfar, Daath, Unmerciful (Naglfar's first US tour!)
October 25: Architecture In Helsinki w/ Glass Candy, Panther
November 3: Behemoth w/ Job For A Cowboy, Gojira, Beneath The Massacre
November 17: Dethklok w/ ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of the Dead (Free College Tour)
November 27: Death By Decibels: Vader w/ Malevolent Creation, Cattle Decapitation, Abigail Williams, Light This City, Veil Of Maya

February 8: The Black Dahlia Murder w/ Hate Eternal, The Cast Pattern, Hester Prynne (Was supposed to have Decrepit Birth and 3IOB)
February 11: Skeletonwitch w/ Terror Tractor, Decimation
February 19: High On Fire w/ A Life Once Lost, Intronaut, Saviours
March 28: Explosions In The Sky w/ Lichens
April 5: Ben Folds w/ Eef Barzarlay, Black Violin
April 12: Napalm Death w/ 36 Crazyfists, Invitro, Straight Line Stitch (Walls of Jericho was supposed to play, and this was headlined by Devildriver)
June 5: Wakarusa 2008: The Flaming Lips w/ Galactic, Buckethead, Blackalicious, Built To Spill, Del Tha Funkee Homosapien, Mates Of State (I heard Cake cover War Pigs on the way to my car)
July 2: Warped Tour 2008: Mayday Parade, Cobra Starship, Norma Jean, Street Dogs, mc chris, Charlotte Sometimes, Paramore, Jack's Mannequin, Reel Big Fish, Against Me!, Anberlin, Relient K, The Bronx
July 23: Boris w/ Torche, Lair Of The Minotaur
August 1: Judas Priest w/ Jackyl, Drowning Pool, Federation Of Horsepower
August 9: Origin w/ Misery Index, Abysmal Dawn, Wrath & Ruin
September 12: Alice Cooper
September 15: Impaled w/ Phobia, Kill The Client, Illogicist, Maruta
Saturday 27: Children Of Bodom w/ The Black Dahlia Murder, Between The Buried And Me
October 1: Obituary w/ Unleashed, Carnifex, Troglodyte, At The Left Hand Of God
October 22: Ben Folds w/ Missy Higgins
October 25: Metallica w/ Down, The Sword
October 31: Blackest of the Black: Danzig w/ Dimmu Borgir, Moonspell, Winds of Plague, Skeletonwitch
November 12: Iced Earth w/ Early Man, Troglodyte
November 21: Hate Eternal w/ All Shall Perish, Animosity, Annotations of an Autopsy (Headlined by Job for a Cowboy)
November 29: Suicidal Tendencies w/ Terror, Whole Wheat Bread

March 2
: Modest Mouse w/ Mimicking Birds, Japanese Motors
March 12: Soilwork w/ Darkane, Warbringer, Swallow The Sun, Serated
March 25: Marasmus, Decimation, The Roman Holiday (Supposed to be headlined by Vital Remains, canceled)
March 31: Exodus w/ Warbringer, Hammerlord, Koktopus
April 29: Lamb of God w/ As I Lay Dying, Children of Bodom, Municipal Waste, God Forbid
April 30: mc chris w/ Whole Wheat Bread
May 13: GWAR w/ Priestess, Cattle Decapitation
May 30: Ben Folds w/ Rachel Winterset and The Unthank
June 4: REO Speedwagon w/ Styx, .38 Special
June 6: American Waste Festival: Testament, Unearth, Lazarus A.D., Troglodyte, The Esoteric, The Killer, Hammerlord, Skeletonwitch, Sicadis, Iseah, Muzzle Loader
June 11: Quo Vadis w/ Revocation, Dark Faith, Nightfire (Quo Vadis' first US tour! Also, my first show outside KS/MO)
09/22 - RA/TA/Radkey ?
09/23 - Crowbar
Old 06-17-2009, 03:41 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

rush 04
metallica 04
ozzfest 06
jagermister 07
billy joel 07
rush 07
lamb of god 07
dream theater 07
heaven and hell 07
megadeth07
type o negative07
shadowsfall 08