Fleetwood Mac -- Minneapolis, MN -- September 30th, 2014
The Story So Far -- Lawrence, KS -- September 30th, 2014
Coheed and Cambria -- Boston, MA -- September 28th, 2014
Vixen -- Madrid, Spain -- September 27th, 2014
Crowbar -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- September 28th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 05-13-2009, 06:21 PM
Lead Singer of Atlas

I really only do that for cost friendly shows. Like Amon Amarth, I'm fairly into each band on that bill, but not a big fan yet, so I went and hoped to get more into them. And I did.

And yeah here in Orlando we have an scene kinda ruled by our radio rock station 101.1, they have the the balls of men and women pretty much from 25-45 lol. Because younger kids are more into the underground.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:37 PM
N00B

well this also was a town festival and it had a big range of music here, so it brought in many different people. TONS of young girls for The Used, and some of those rockers for Korn, some core kids for All That Remains and so on...so i wouldnt have expected everyone to just die hard slipknot fans at this show, but like others were saying it seems like those songs on the radio get an overwhelming response compared to the other, typically better songs that the bands play...which in my opinion is kind of a shame.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:13 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalkz View Post
well this also was a town festival and it had a big range of music here, so it brought in many different people. TONS of young girls for The Used, and some of those rockers for Korn, some core kids for All That Remains and so on...so i wouldnt have expected everyone to just die hard slipknot fans at this show, but like others were saying it seems like those songs on the radio get an overwhelming response compared to the other, typically better songs that the bands play...which in my opinion is kind of a shame.
QFT. That's why I'm stoked that Nine Inch Nails aren't playing a slew of singles on their tour with Jane's Addiction.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:26 PM
N00B

Sounds like a cool show. ATR rules. Any idea what Clutch or KoRn's setlists were?

Tags
all that remains, clutch, dirtfedd, korn, slipknot, the used