Snakecharmer -- London, England -- July 11th, 2014
Aerosmith -- Wantagh, NY -- July 10th, 2014
311 -- Lansing, MI -- July 9th, 2014
Ceremonial Castings -- Seattle, WA -- July 7th, 2014
Flotsam and Jetsam -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 9th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 04-01-2009, 04:12 AM
I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking

The videos included. The fans there probably waited longer at the airport than a lot of people would wait outside the venue (not including most of the people on this site).
Old 04-01-2009, 04:15 AM
Lead Singer of Atlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
The videos included. The fans there probably waited longer at the airport than a lot of people would wait outside the venue (not including most of the people on this site).
Ah right! Yeah I guess Americans just don't do that. I know I'm leaving my house at noon and it takes 2hours and 45minutes to get to the Venue, and with Doors at 7pm I'll be there for 5hrs atleast. If I could, I would drive down today and meet them at the Airport, but I have class today, so I'm out haha.

I bet a few people will be there atleast.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:32 AM
Not a number, I'm a free man

^I'll be getting there about the same time as you. Can't fuckin wait.
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac
Old 04-01-2009, 08:18 AM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcher of Birth View Post
In the end, I feel a true fan would careless what they played, but rather that they saw them play.
I hate when people argue this. Sure, to be honest I'll go see Maiden no matter what they're playing, I just think Maiden love to take the easy way out with their set lists, and this is a perfect example. I've seen Maiden 4 times now, and I've been fortunate enough to see Maiden on two actual album tours (AMOLAD and Dance of Death), so I have managed to see 36 different Maiden songs, which is great. But if I had managed to see them on the Give Me Ed, Early Years, and the second leg of this tour, you really would have seen many of the same songs over and over again, which I think is unfair to the fans, especially when they're paying as much for tickets as Maiden's are.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:11 PM
Lead Singer of Atlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
I hate when people argue this. Sure, to be honest I'll go see Maiden no matter what they're playing, I just think Maiden love to take the easy way out with their set lists, and this is a perfect example. I've seen Maiden 4 times now, and I've been fortunate enough to see Maiden on two actual album tours (AMOLAD and Dance of Death), so I have managed to see 36 different Maiden songs, which is great. But if I had managed to see them on the Give Me Ed, Early Years, and the second leg of this tour, you really would have seen many of the same songs over and over again, which I think is unfair to the fans, especially when they're paying as much for tickets as Maiden's are.
but $44.50 for Maiden is not that much at all lol. God Knows Metallica makes you shell out more, and even Megadeth makes you drop $35. I was surprised at the cost.

How much was merch btw?
Old 04-01-2009, 12:18 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
but $44.50 for Maiden is not that much at all lol. God Knows Metallica makes you shell out more, and even Megadeth makes you drop $35. I was surprised at the cost.

How much was merch btw?
You got good Maiden tickets for $44.50!?

Every time I've seen them, good (GA pit) tickets were $65 and up. The Izod show in March 2008 came to nearly $100 total, I think they were like $75-80 plus almost $15 of shitty charges.

All Maiden t-shirts are $35. There will be about a dozen different designs, give or take. XXLs will costs an extra $5 ($40 total). I can't say for sure what anything else costs because I only bought t-shirts on this tour. I know they sell Longsleeves, hoodies, jerseys, hats, scarves, beanies, and a few other misc. non-clothing items. Just about everything is considerably over-priced.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:14 PM
Lead Singer of Atlas

yeah My ticket cost 44.50 with all extra charges around $54-55. And thanks for telling me about the merch! Really need to know how much money to bring!

But yeah, the most I've spent on a GA Floor Ticket was at Mayhem Fest, and that was $70.50.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:36 PM
cool babies, strange but not a stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Div View Post
if anyone wants the bootleg check my facebook
oops, wrong thread, the bootleg is of the sao paulo show
Old 04-01-2009, 02:51 PM
Lead Singer of Atlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Div View Post
oops, wrong thread, the bootleg is of the sao paulo show
Link please?
Old 04-01-2009, 03:29 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
yeah My ticket cost 44.50 with all extra charges around $54-55. And thanks for telling me about the merch! Really need to know how much money to bring!

But yeah, the most I've spent on a GA Floor Ticket was at Mayhem Fest, and that was $70.50.
Ah, according to Ticketmaster, the GA Floor tickets for this were $59.50, which makes a bit more sense. I'm actually surprised that they're not more, being the obvious extreme demand for tickets to this.

Tags
iron maiden