Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Skid Row -- Toronto, ON -- August 20th, 2014
The Quireboys -- West Hollywood, CA -- August 6th, 2014
High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014
Boris -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 17th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 02-25-2009, 07:22 PM
rjturtle9's Avatar
rjturtle9 rjturtle9 is offline
D.B.B.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pico Rivera, CA
Posts: 3,737
damn that is epic
__________________
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach." - Nathan Explosion
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-25-2009, 08:49 PM
metalmilitia54 metalmilitia54 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Diego
Posts: 134
Aw come on Judas Kiss???? Why didn't we get that in the USA?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-26-2009, 05:32 AM
jhdeity's Avatar
jhdeity jhdeity is offline
Headbanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pasadena, MD
Posts: 3,106
Replace Broken, beat & scarred with My Apocalypse and that setlist is MONEY!

They need to play Judas Kiss every show. Seek & Destroy = beat the crowd. Who in their right mind wants to hear that shit with the idiotic sing-a-long? How about Phantom Lord, No Remorse or Metal Militia to close things out?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-26-2009, 08:44 AM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,920
I'm really sick of this and hope we don't get over-run with these again. There's little to no point in posting the set list for just about every show. If these were actual show reviews I would understand, but it's just the set list for the sake of posting it.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-26-2009, 08:53 AM
SomewhereInTime72's Avatar
SomewhereInTime72 SomewhereInTime72 is offline
HEY! LISTEN!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: BKLYN NY
Posts: 12,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
I'm really sick of this and hope we don't get over-run with these again. There's little to no point in posting the set list for just about every show. If these were actual show reviews I would understand, but it's just the set list for the sake of posting it.
I can't really say I have a problem with it, since the set does actually change every night, and that makes it interesting for people to see.
__________________
"So yeah, monkey prostitution has happened."
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-26-2009, 09:41 AM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime72 View Post
I can't really say I have a problem with it, since the set does actually change every night, and that makes it interesting for people to see.
He's doing it so that Metallica has a bigger font in the tag section than Megadeth. Chode.
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-26-2009, 10:44 AM
andrew_metalhead's Avatar
andrew_metalhead andrew_metalhead is offline
Headbanger
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
He's doing it so that Metallica has a bigger font in the tag section than Megadeth. Chode.
I love both bands. So no. And people who are sick of it, don't fuckin click on the thread! Is anyone forcing you to do so??

I post it only because (as someone already said) it changes, and changes by a lot from show to show, unlike any other band I can think of. And there ARE people who are interested in knowing the changes.

So if you are 'sick' of it, DON'T fuckin click on it! Simple!
__________________
For all your metal needs, go to http://metalassault.com
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-26-2009, 08:15 PM
rjturtle9's Avatar
rjturtle9 rjturtle9 is offline
D.B.B.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pico Rivera, CA
Posts: 3,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_metalhead View Post
I love both bands. So no. And people who are sick of it, don't fuckin click on the thread! Is anyone forcing you to do so??

I post it only because (as someone already said) it changes, and changes by a lot from show to show, unlike any other band I can think of. And there ARE people who are interested in knowing the changes.

So if you are 'sick' of it, DON'T fuckin click on it! Simple!
__________________
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach." - Nathan Explosion
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-03-2009, 06:43 AM
PhantomLord2009 PhantomLord2009 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: England
Posts: 54
Livemetallica Shows

Is anyone interested in trading livemetallica mp3 or flac shows?
I have Uniondale 2009 and Sheffield, UK 2009.

Send me a message if you have any shows you want to trade.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-03-2009, 10:22 AM
andrew_metalhead's Avatar
andrew_metalhead andrew_metalhead is offline
Headbanger
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomLord2009 View Post
Is anyone interested in trading livemetallica mp3 or flac shows?
I have Uniondale 2009 and Sheffield, UK 2009.

Send me a message if you have any shows you want to trade.
msg sent.
__________________
For all your metal needs, go to http://metalassault.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
metallica

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:32 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008