Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Death Angel -- San Francisco, CA -- December 27th, 2014
Protest the Hero -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 27th, 2014
Marduk -- Norrköping, Sweden -- December 19th-20th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Old 02-14-2009, 03:53 PM
Lead Singer of Atlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Div View Post
my friend got two seats in the lower levels, guess you just got unlucky :-/
That is odd, because I've checked back a lot of times and still havent come up with anything in below Section 400.
Old 02-14-2009, 07:21 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcher of Birth View Post
But wouldn't you figure they would start the bottom and work up? Sell out One Section all the way then the next? From Left To Right, Bottom to Top? Not one there 3 up there, 6 here, one two... three more way over there.

How can "Best Available" be random? lol
I can't tell you why it works like that, but it does, I know this for a fact. It's not totally random, it generally works from front to back, but they don't simply sell from Row 1 - Seat 1, then Seat 2, then Seat 3, etc, etc. Say there are 10 seats in a row. If 3 sets of 2 people buy tickets, they don't necessarily get seats 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. They may get seats 1 and 2, 4 and 5, and 8 and 9. Thus leaving weird gaps, which makes getting good tickets in groups when there are high demands very difficult.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:26 PM
Lead Singer of Atlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
I can't tell you why it works like that, but it does, I know this for a fact. It's not totally random, it generally works from front to back, but they don't simply sell from Row 1 - Seat 1, then Seat 2, then Seat 3, etc, etc. Say there are 10 seats in a row. If 3 sets of 2 people buy tickets, they don't necessarily get seats 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. They may get seats 1 and 2, 4 and 5, and 8 and 9. Thus leaving weird gaps, which makes getting good tickets in groups when there are high demands very difficult.

haha Figures, well thanks anyway. My band and I all got our tix (I bought them all because I have the Card) and we were wondering how it's like that. Thanks Again!
Old 02-17-2009, 07:53 PM
Lead Singer of Atlas

I checked out the Venue hosting the show in Ft. Lauderdale, and it will be a Half House Show (Like I guess the Forum was as posted earlier). So good news I think for all! everyone is closer, so awesome! Should be a great show.

I looked it up, and it's been posted that Maiden has been playing from around 9 to 11, but here the show is suppose to start at 8, so I hope we get an extended 3 hour set never hurts to hope, get some more rarities in the set haha
Old 02-17-2009, 08:29 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcher of Birth View Post
I checked out the Venue hosting the show in Ft. Lauderdale, and it will be a Half House Show (Like I guess the Forum was as posted earlier). So good news I think for all! everyone is closer, so awesome! Should be a great show.

I looked it up, and it's been posted that Maiden has been playing from around 9 to 11, but here the show is suppose to start at 8, so I hope we get an extended 3 hour set never hurts to hope, get some more rarities in the set haha
Don't want to kill your hopes, but Maiden's never going to play that long. The show's going to start at 8, but the opener (Lauren Harris I can only assume) will go on at 8 and play 'till 8:30. Maiden will come on at 9.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:41 PM
Lead Singer of Atlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Don't want to kill your hopes, but Maiden's never going to play that long. The show's going to start at 8, but the opener (Lauren Harris I can only assume) will go on at 8 and play 'till 8:30. Maiden will come on at 9.
Don't they usually list a opener by now? They announced Carcass as soon as they announced the shows in Mexico. I figured she might be there though, but when I read the times I was skeptical.