Impaled -- Oakland, CA -- April 19th, 2014
Tankcrimes Brainsqueeze 2 -- Oakland, CA -- April 18th, 2014
Unearth -- Pontiac, MI -- April 17th, 2014
Wayne Static -- Birmingham, AL -- April 17th, 2014

Old 11-29-2008, 09:25 AM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastard_Of_Bodom View Post
yeah it's kind of strange that Coheed is on here all the stupid hardcore Slipknot fans (not saying all of them are stupid) probably won't like them
i'm a slipknot fan, and sadly, i have to agree with you. mayhem really proved this for me. ur average slipknot fan knows nothing metal past the 90's except for the likes of slayer and maybe metallica. so sad.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:52 PM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
i'm a slipknot fan, and sadly, i have to agree with you. mayhem really proved this for me. ur average slipknot fan knows nothing metal past the 90's except for the likes of slayer and maybe metallica. so sad.
hmm im a very very big slipknot fan. i agree that many slipknot fans are close minded to anything other than nu metal, but i am so excited to see coheed and cambria i honestly think they would make a pretty sick combination with slipknot. hmmmm we shall see...
Old 01-28-2009, 09:10 PM
N00B

I saw the show last night in Madison, WI. The reason Coheed is there is because they are a great fraking band. I heard some moron say that Slipknot must not be able to pick their own tour mates, I about threw my elbow through his face. He must not have heard of Stone Sour. Coheed is actually heavier than Stone Sour. The show last night was great, except for the fact that the mike, Claudio's guitar and Michael's bass cut out at points. The Slipknot set was awesome and Trivium was better than I expected.