Exodus -- West Springfield, VA -- November 25th, 2014
Bob Seger -- Saginaw, MI -- November 19th, 2014
Ace Frehley -- Uncasville, CT -- November 21st, 2014
Nuclear War Now! Fest IV -- Berlin, Germany -- November 7-8th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 01-24-2009, 09:48 AM
N00B

Good f'in set!

I thought Coheed would be a weird fit for this bill.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:08 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimjaw_Kurosaki View Post
Trivium:
Intro
Kirisute Gomen
Down From The Sky
??????????
Like Light To The Flys
Gun Shot
Pull Harder
Outro: One Winged Angel

I forgot one or 2 of their tunes!

Coheed and Cambria:

Intro
Welcome Home
???????
???????
The Running Free
No World For Tomorrow
The Growing(Or somthing like that)
????????

I forget 3 of their tunes, these may not be in the right order also

Killer show though, whats that song of SK that sounds like their screaming NA-PALM ?

Coheeds set (from internet)
Welcome Home
Al the Killer
Gravemakers and Gunslingers
No World For Tomorrow
The End Complete
The Crowing
In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3
Old 01-24-2009, 10:45 PM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

I'll be honest about this and I know I'm in the minority for this but I'm probably looking more forward to seeing Coheed for this tour than I am anybody else. Trivium is pretty good opening band but not my favorite by any means. And I know I'm not the only one here that feels this way but when I think of a Slipknot show I just think of all these stupid redneck fucks going to a show and honestly it makes the show a little less enjoyable in my opinion. I have seen Slipknot a few times and they do but on a good show but its others that ruin the show. Hopefully in Tulsa there will be a lane for parents to drop off their kids at the BOK Center. I saw Coheed @ Warped Tour a few years ago and really enjoyed them and Claudio is still a pretty amazing guitar player. I have no problem taking shit for this. I know I cant be the only one that feels this way.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:52 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by causeofdeath View Post
Coheeds set (from internet)
Welcome Home
Al the Killer
Gravemakers and Gunslingers
No World For Tomorrow
The End Complete
The Crowing
In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3

Thanks! Do ya know that one song I missed by Trivium?
Old 01-25-2009, 06:54 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
I'll be honest about this and I know I'm in the minority for this but I'm probably looking more forward to seeing Coheed for this tour than I am anybody else. Trivium is pretty good opening band but not my favorite by any means. And I know I'm not the only one here that feels this way but when I think of a Slipknot show I just think of all these stupid redneck fucks going to a show and honestly it makes the show a little less enjoyable in my opinion. I have seen Slipknot a few times and they do but on a good show but its others that ruin the show. Hopefully in Tulsa there will be a lane for parents to drop off their kids at the BOK Center. I saw Coheed @ Warped Tour a few years ago and really enjoyed them and Claudio is still a pretty amazing guitar player. I have no problem taking shit for this. I know I cant be the only one that feels this way.
In my opinion Trivium and Coheed did a fuckin Kick ass job! I was more there for the support bands then the Headliner! I loved Coheed's set and Trivium was amazing! The Slipknot Cult were kind of rude to Coheed they were close to the end of their set and here they are getting booed! I was like come one man, show some respect, they are playing their heavy shit for this crowd and it was a great show!

So in short, YOU ARE NOT ALONE MY BROTHER!
Old 01-25-2009, 09:34 AM
Voodoo Child

Quote:
Nothing wrong with that. We all have our own favorites.

Never be a follower!

Have a good one!
Old 01-25-2009, 09:36 AM
Voodoo Child

Quote:
Thanks! Do ya know that one song I missed by Trivium?
I can't seem to find this one either. Hopefully, someone will put up some video on youtube or something, so we can figure it out.

Have a good one!
Old 01-25-2009, 12:16 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
In my opinion Trivium and Coheed did a fuckin Kick ass job! I was more there for the support bands then the Headliner! I loved Coheed's set and Trivium was amazing! The Slipknot Cult were kind of rude to Coheed they were close to the end of their set and here they are getting booed! I was like come one man, show some respect, they are playing their heavy shit for this crowd and it was a great show!

So in short, YOU ARE NOT ALONE MY BROTHER!
Coheed & Cambria probably have more credibility on this site than the other two, so you aren't in the minority here.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:08 PM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

Thank you it is nice to be amongst intelligent people who can see Coheed and appreciate it for what it is w/o thinking its some crappy emo/Fall Out Boy/Insert Any Other Emo Band Here - type band. I was hoping I wasnt in the minority nice to have others speak up as well. Just ordered my tickets for the show, can't wait and even better w/ AC/DC tomorrow!!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 12:13 AM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
im really looking forward to coheed and cambria also, yet not as much as slipknottt

Tags
coheed and cambria, slipknot, trivium