Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Warrior -- San Marcos, CA -- April 19th, 2014
Impaled -- Oakland, CA -- April 19th, 2014
Tankcrimes Brainsqueeze 2 -- Oakland, CA -- April 18th, 2014
Unearth -- Pontiac, MI -- April 17th, 2014
Wayne Static -- Birmingham, AL -- April 17th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 12-08-2008, 04:52 PM
neck666face neck666face is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: california
Posts: 52
I dont know what you mean

im not sure what you mean when you say

"No one except me and very few others were singing along for 'She's got the Jack' and 'We Salute You'."

you must not have heard the band quite down and let the crowed sing as loud as they can for a few minuets

people where going ape shit nuts dude
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-08-2008, 06:33 PM
rjturtle9's Avatar
rjturtle9 rjturtle9 is offline
D.B.B.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pico Rivera, CA
Posts: 3,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
It's AC/DC. That's not just America, that's the kind of people that go to see AC/DC. Their fans from "back in the day" are like 40-50 now.
i've been to many shows this year to make me stand by me saying fuck American crowds
__________________
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach." - Nathan Explosion
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-08-2008, 06:49 PM
JuuKun's Avatar
JuuKun JuuKun is offline
Red Light In My Eyes
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pawtucket, RI
Posts: 2,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
i've been to many shows this year to make me stand by me saying fuck American crowds
Who else?

I honestly can't say I can think of a single show that I went to this year that made go "Fuck American Crowds"
Oh, wait, nope. Amon Amarth, cause it was filled with douchebags. But, aside from that.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
i've been to many shows this year to make me stand by me saying fuck American crowds
I've been too many shows that make me say:

1.Fuck douce bags and people that are simply ass holes at concerts

and

2.Fuck people who go to see bands when they're not actually really fans (ie being familar with a solid chunk of their material and showing it), especially if they are also hindering my enjoyment of the show.

That it's. It's just simply a matter of the fact that certain shows attract more of these people than others.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-08-2008, 07:43 PM
rjturtle9's Avatar
rjturtle9 rjturtle9 is offline
D.B.B.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pico Rivera, CA
Posts: 3,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
I've been too many shows that make me say:

1.Fuck douce bags and people that are simply ass holes at concerts

and

2.Fuck people who go to see bands when they're not actually really fans (ie being familar with a solid chunk of their material and showing it), especially if they are also hindering my enjoyment of the show.

That it's. It's just simply a matter of the fact that certain shows attract more of these people than others.
i just hate it when people just stand around and don't do shit, especially when they are near the front. i don't care if ur not a fan of a band, as long as ur going nuts, it's all good.
__________________
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach." - Nathan Explosion
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-09-2008, 09:35 AM
HeartOfADragon's Avatar
HeartOfADragon HeartOfADragon is offline
Scumdog of the Universe
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
I've been too many shows that make me say:

1.Fuck douce bags and people that are simply ass holes at concerts

and

2.Fuck people who go to see bands when they're not actually really fans (ie being familar with a solid chunk of their material and showing it), especially if they are also hindering my enjoyment of the show.

That it's. It's just simply a matter of the fact that certain shows attract more of these people than others.
Theres ALWAYS douchebags at concerts, its kinda sad.
Especially the rude motherfuckers. The kinds that push your girlfriend out of the way so they can get a better view. Fuck concert assholes. haha

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-09-2008, 12:57 PM
rjturtle9's Avatar
rjturtle9 rjturtle9 is offline
D.B.B.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pico Rivera, CA
Posts: 3,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartOfADragon View Post
Theres ALWAYS douchebags at concerts, its kinda sad.
Especially the rude motherfuckers. The kinds that push your girlfriend out of the way so they can get a better view. Fuck concert assholes. haha

hey man not to be mean to u or Rachel, but if ur in the pit, shit like that happens. that's why i never take my girl into the pit. but she looked like she was fine at exodus.
__________________
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach." - Nathan Explosion
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-09-2008, 02:30 PM
HeartOfADragon's Avatar
HeartOfADragon HeartOfADragon is offline
Scumdog of the Universe
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
hey man not to be mean to u or Rachel, but if ur in the pit, shit like that happens. that's why i never take my girl into the pit. but she looked like she was fine at exodus.
True....
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-09-2008, 03:49 PM
TonyD's Avatar
TonyD TonyD is online now
Peace on earth sells... but who's buying?
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 6,145
Couples shouldn't be anywhere near the stage at open floor shows in the first place.
__________________
Mastodong/Gojira/KVELERTAK 5/1
Meshuggah 6/6
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-10-2008, 12:10 PM
rjturtle9's Avatar
rjturtle9 rjturtle9 is offline
D.B.B.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pico Rivera, CA
Posts: 3,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
Couples shouldn't be anywhere near the stage at open floor shows in the first place.
unless u have a down ass chick. i'm lucky
__________________
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach." - Nathan Explosion
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ac/dc

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:56 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008