Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014
Helmet -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 11th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 09-25-2008, 07:23 PM
DisasterPiece120 DisasterPiece120 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Southampton PA
Posts: 157
so is an into eternity setlist out of the question?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-25-2008, 07:32 PM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisasterPiece120 View Post
so is an into eternity setlist out of the question?
Using my memory and Metal-Archives, I can give you this much, out of order:

Diagnosis Terminal
Time Immemorial
Severe Emotional Distress
Timeless Winter
Beginning of the End

and one more, I recall 6 songs total.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-25-2008, 08:54 PM
es156's Avatar
es156 es156 is offline
Somewhere Back In Time
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Illinois
Posts: 4,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisasterPiece120 View Post
so is an into eternity setlist out of the question?
__________________
07/18: Megadeth
07/24: NIN/Soundgarden
08/18: Alice In Chains
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-26-2008, 04:08 AM
Butcher of Birth's Avatar
Butcher of Birth Butcher of Birth is offline
Lead Singer of Atlas
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Melbourne, FL
Posts: 1,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Using my memory and Metal-Archives, I can give you this much, out of order:

Diagnosis Terminal
Time Immemorial
Severe Emotional Distress
Timeless Winter
Beginning of the End

and one more, I recall 6 songs total.
eh... That's alright. I would flip my shit for "Surrounded By Night"! I love that song, plus I love these guys!

Into Eternity are the Future!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-26-2008, 03:50 PM
metal_head_pete metal_head_pete is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Victoria/BC/Canada
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
9.Watching Over Me
Encore:
15.Melancholy
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-27-2008, 11:53 PM
Sinfulsot's Avatar
Sinfulsot Sinfulsot is offline
Beware; I am a threadkiller.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 695
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisasterPiece120 View Post
so is an into eternity setlist out of the question?
I grabbed from their official forum at ultimatemetal.com:

Out
Severe Emotional Distress
Splintered Visions
Diagnosis Terminal
Surrounded By Night
Timeless Winter

they had posted lists from more than one night and A Black Light Ending was swapped in there somewhere.
__________________
Your Friendly Neighborhood Creepy Old Guy
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-28-2008, 06:39 PM
EchoesOfDecimation EchoesOfDecimation is offline
Ad A Dglgmut
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Long Island/Philadelphia
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinfulsot View Post
I grabbed from their official forum at ultimatemetal.com:

Out
Severe Emotional Distress
Splintered Visions
Diagnosis Terminal
Surrounded By Night
Timeless Winter

they had posted lists from more than one night and A Black Light Ending was swapped in there somewhere.
Out and Surrounded By Night must be fucking amazing live. And I don't know how you guys don't think Watching Over Me is good, it was easily one of the best live songs I've ever heard.
__________________
The World Is Beautiful, But Has A Disease Called Man
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
iced earth

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:36 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008