Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Deep Purple -- Orlando, FL -- August 30th, 2014
Dropdead -- Scottsdale, AZ -- August 30th, 2014
Chevelle -- Wallingford, CT -- August 30th, 2014
Morbid Saint -- Riverview, MI -- August 30th, 2014
Third Eye Blind -- Royal Oak, MI -- August 30th, 2014

  #61  
Old 05-27-2008, 01:28 AM
megadeth87's Avatar
megadeth87 megadeth87 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: France
Posts: 93
Friday:

GUNS N ROSES (90-94 line up reunion.... I know I'm a little dreamer..lol)
Saxon
Anthrax
Velvet Revolver
Yngwie Malmsteem
Dragonforce

Saturday:

IRON MAIDEN
Megadeth
Edguy
Nuclear Assault
Testament
Iced Earth

Friday:

MANOWAR
Motorhead
Slayer
Gamma Ray
Accept
Nightwish
__________________
God Bless Rock N Roll... God Bless Heavy Metal... God Bless... Me!! (lol)
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 06-27-2008, 04:13 PM
British Viking British Viking is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Newbury
Posts: 53
I probably already made one, but incase I didn't -

This festival should preferably be held in my school, so that hopefully one of the bands on this line-up will be able to destroy the place

Friday -

Bloodbath
Deicide
Morbid Angel
Hypocrisy
Ensiferum
Turisas
Amon Amarth

Saturday -

HammerFall
Edguy
Savatage
Helloween
Iced Earth
Blind Guardian

Sunday -

Judas Priest
Running Wild
Dream Theater
Grave Digger
Manowar
Virgin Steele
Iron Maiden
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 07-01-2008, 03:17 AM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by British Viking View Post
Judas Priest
Running Wild
Dream Theater
Grave Digger
Manowar
Virgin Steele
Iron Maiden
Not a very good idea to put the 4 or 5 biggest names on the whole festival on the same night.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 07-05-2008, 05:06 PM
rohan rohan is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: melbourne
Posts: 17
Friday -
Spineshank
Shihad
Hed PE
Sevendust
Static X
Disturbed

Saturday
AC/DC
Motley Crue
Offspring
Green Day
Superheist
Anotherrace
Bison

Sunday
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Rage Against The Machine
Slayer
Testeagles
Mammal
Grinspoon
Unwritten Law
Plus 44
Blink 182
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 07-09-2008, 02:04 PM
megadeth87's Avatar
megadeth87 megadeth87 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: France
Posts: 93
Friday:

Motley Crue
Scorpions
ZZtop (or Motorhead)
Overkill
Steve Vai
Dragonforce

Saturday:

Ozzy Osbourne (special guest Tony Iommi)
Van Halen (feat. Sammy Hagar)
Megadeth
Edguy
Testament
Nashville Pussy

Sunday:

Iron Maiden
Deep purple
Manowar
Nuclear Assault
Morbid Angel
Mr Big (feat. Paul Gilbert)
__________________
God Bless Rock N Roll... God Bless Heavy Metal... God Bless... Me!! (lol)
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 07-09-2008, 02:06 PM
megadeth87's Avatar
megadeth87 megadeth87 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: France
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by megadeth87 View Post
Friday:

Motley Crue
Scorpions
ZZtop (or Motorhead)
Overkill
Steve Vai
Dragonforce

Saturday:

Ozzy Osbourne (special guest Tony Iommi)
Van Halen (feat. Sammy Hagar)
Megadeth
Edguy
Testament
Nashville Pussy

Sunday:

Iron Maiden
Deep purple
Manowar
Nuclear Assault
Morbid Angel
Mr Big (feat. Paul Gilbert)
I just forgot to say... the 1st band is the headliner
__________________
God Bless Rock N Roll... God Bless Heavy Metal... God Bless... Me!! (lol)
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 08-14-2008, 05:44 AM
megadeth87's Avatar
megadeth87 megadeth87 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: France
Posts: 93
other possibility:

Day 1: T H R A S H M E T A L D A Y

MEGADETH
Sepultura (feat. Max Cavalera)
Slayer
Testament
Overkill
Anthrax
Nuclear Assault
Tankard
Destruction
Evile

Day 2: P O W E R M E T A L D A Y

MANOWAR
Edguy
Helloween
Gamma Ray
Stratovarius
Iced Earth
Avantasia
Dragonforce
Paragon

Day 3: T R A D I T I O N N A L H E A V Y M E T A L D A Y

IRON MAIDEN
Judas Priest
Metallica (I know it would be in "day 1" but if they play some load songs..)
Saxon
Accept
Pantera (If only Dime was still alive...)
Diamond Head

Day 4: H A R D R O C K N R O L L D A Y (the most impossible I think XD)

AC/DC
Kiss
Whitesnake
Aerosmith
Guns N Roses (feat Slash)
Ozzy Osbourne
Deep Purple
Motley Crue
Scorpions
Motorhead
Velvet Revolver
Brian May
Steve Vai
Ian Gillan
The Black Label Society
Nashville Pussy
The Darkness

oh my god.. 15 bands the same day.. stop stop stop xD
__________________
God Bless Rock N Roll... God Bless Heavy Metal... God Bless... Me!! (lol)
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 08-14-2008, 05:47 AM
megadeth87's Avatar
megadeth87 megadeth87 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: France
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by megadeth87 View Post
other possibility:

Day 1: T H R A S H M E T A L D A Y

MEGADETH
Sepultura (feat. Max Cavalera)
Slayer
Testament
Overkill
Anthrax
Nuclear Assault
Tankard
Destruction
Evile

Day 2: P O W E R M E T A L D A Y

MANOWAR
Edguy
Helloween
Gamma Ray
Stratovarius
Iced Earth
Avantasia
Dragonforce
Paragon

Day 3: T R A D I T I O N N A L H E A V Y M E T A L D A Y

IRON MAIDEN
Judas Priest
Metallica (I know it would be in "day 1" but if they play some load songs..)
Saxon
Accept
Pantera (If only Dime was still alive...)
Diamond Head

Day 4: H A R D R O C K N R O L L D A Y (the most impossible I think XD)

AC/DC
Kiss
Whitesnake
Aerosmith
Guns N Roses (feat Slash)
Ozzy Osbourne
Deep Purple
Motley Crue
Scorpions
Motorhead
Velvet Revolver
Brian May
Steve Vai
Ian Gillan
The Black Label Society
Nashville Pussy
The Darkness

oh my god.. 15 bands the same day.. stop stop stop xD
Ooops... sorry I forgot it was 3 days... you can forget the 4th if you want
__________________
God Bless Rock N Roll... God Bless Heavy Metal... God Bless... Me!! (lol)
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 08-16-2008, 09:45 AM
Spiral_Slave's Avatar
Spiral_Slave Spiral_Slave is offline
Dharma Wants You
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The Island
Posts: 5,241
Hmm...I've decided to give this a try. The top band is the headliner, and I don't really have any themes for the different days.

DAY 1

JUDAS PRIEST
NIGHTWISH
CHILDREN OF BODOM
FIREWIND
EXODUS
TURISAS
BLAZE
AXEL RUDI PELL
SINNER
ELUVEITIE
TWILIGHTNING
DARK MOOR

DAY 2

DIO
BLIND GUARDIAN
RUNNING WILD
KAMELOT
THERION
ENSIFERUM
TAROT
DEATH ANGEL
KALMAH
FINNTROLL
CAGE
DRAGONLAND

DAY 3

IRON MAIDEN
HELLOWEEN
GAMMA RAY
KING DIAMOND
NORTHER
SLAYER
SONATA ARCTICA
PRIMAL FEAR
WINTERSUN
NOCTURNAL RITES
W.A.S.P.
MACHINE MEN
VISIONS OF ATLANTIS

I would seriously shat myself if this was real. And not be embarassed either.
__________________
>: 4 8 15 16 23 42
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 08-27-2008, 11:31 PM
causeofdeath causeofdeath is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 104
First Day:
The Sword
Torche
Boris with Merzbow, and Michio Kurihara Playing Forever

Second Day:
Electric Wizard (playing an extremely long set)
Boris (again)
Bongzilla
Weedeater
Children Of Bodom
Gwar
Fondlecorpse
Blood Freak
Impaled
Ghoul
In Flames

Third Day:
Iron Maiden (playing forever)
Boris (again)
Motorhead
Coheed And Cambria
Megadeth
Frightmare
Slayer
Behemoth
Nile
Birdflesh
Candlemass

and i know im forgetting someone
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:02 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008