Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Municipal Waste -- Echo Park, CA -- July 25th, 2014
Masked Intruder -- Kansas City, MO -- July 25th, 2014
Machine Head -- Springfield, MO -- July 25th, 2014
Downset -- Albany, NY -- July 24th, 2014
Megadeth -- Tolmin, Slovenia -- July 25th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Old 01-05-2008, 10:11 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
I thought you were one of the reasonable people on this board that I could actually get along with?

I just think it's incredible stupid when someone can't not only find something remotely intelligent to say, they have to respond with some stupid ass comment that a 6 year old could make.
There are a lot of time on messageboards I find people saying such crap that wasting my time typing a response that won't even get us anywhere because the argument is so fucking stupid to begin with simply isn't worth it. It's more fun to provoke you.
Old 01-05-2008, 01:08 PM
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
I thought you were one of the reasonable people on this board that I could actually get along with?

I just think it's incredible stupid when someone can't not only find something remotely intelligent to say, they have to respond with some stupid ass comment that a 6 year old could make.
Yeah dude but don't diss Brady.
Old 01-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Defender of the Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by es156 View Post
Do you think death metal just "happened" last week? Death metal has probably been around longer than you have been alive. What exactly is changing?
well no shit... do you think im fucking retarded... what I mean is there are the maiden fanboys/classic metal fanboys, i just named some example bands... yeah didn't you see the part where I said MAYBE YOU DONT FALL UNDER THAT CATEGORY? oh shit we have dumb posters... but its okay, im starting to realize that the most important part about metal is that all its fans have to be fucking retarded, after posting on this site.

sure, death metal has been around for a very long time, but IT IS CONTINUING, and the NWOBHM genre, while a great genre, is just dead now. That had its time in the 80's, now its time for a new sound. I mean, Bruce even said it himself, when they released No Prayer for the Dying, he said he wanted to go back to their old sound. And just look at how great that CD was (not a bad cd, but you get the point).

As the other classic metal bands die out, other bands will be taking their place, if you asked someone in the 80's what their idea of current metal was, they could tell you iron maiden judas priest metallica megadeth slayer black sabbath ect... in the future, you just aren't going to get the same response. I'm not trying to judge anyone on this site, but at least people I know, are going to stick around worshipping all the old bands (which are good dont get me wrong), and just listening to a select few poser power metal bands (again, not mentioning any names), and then go out and say nile sucks, im just like FUCK YOU

I think you would understand if you hung out with people who downloaded every discography of every power metal band imagineable
Old 01-05-2008, 09:29 PM
Somewhere Back In Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTwilight View Post
well no shit... do you think im fucking retarded... what I mean is there are the maiden fanboys/classic metal fanboys, i just named some example bands... yeah didn't you see the part where I said MAYBE YOU DONT FALL UNDER THAT CATEGORY? oh shit we have dumb posters... but its okay, im starting to realize that the most important part about metal is that all its fans have to be fucking retarded, after posting on this site.

sure, death metal has been around for a very long time, but IT IS CONTINUING, and the NWOBHM genre, while a great genre, is just dead now. That had its time in the 80's, now its time for a new sound. I mean, Bruce even said it himself, when they released No Prayer for the Dying, he said he wanted to go back to their old sound. And just look at how great that CD was (not a bad cd, but you get the point).

As the other classic metal bands die out, other bands will be taking their place, if you asked someone in the 80's what their idea of current metal was, they could tell you iron maiden judas priest metallica megadeth slayer black sabbath ect... in the future, you just aren't going to get the same response. I'm not trying to judge anyone on this site, but at least people I know, are going to stick around worshipping all the old bands (which are good dont get me wrong), and just listening to a select few poser power metal bands (again, not mentioning any names), and then go out and say nile sucks, im just like FUCK YOU

I think you would understand if you hung out with people who downloaded every discography of every power metal band imagineable
If you don't like this site or the people on it, just let me know. I have a solution for you. However, if you want to stay around for awhile - chill out.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:41 AM
Defender of the Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by es156 View Post
If you don't like this site or the people on it, just let me know. I have a solution for you. However, if you want to stay around for awhile - chill out.
sorry ive been posting like really drunk and high earlier, niles a great band, if you dont think so, thats fine. i just think the lessons is a good buy. if you really give the band a good listen, you might like it. try in their darkened shrines (i am drunk as i type so that may not be it)

sorry guys!