Queen -- Columbia, MD -- July 20th, 2014
Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014

Old 07-21-2007, 06:29 PM
Is there anybody listening?

Queensryche 7/21/07 Instore Performance

I didn't know whether to put this in the set list/gig reports or here so i figured it would be alright in general chat since it wasn't much of a show. Pretty cool event. It was at a independently owned cd store in West Babylon, NY (Long Island) called Looney Tunes. It worked like so; if you buy the Mindcrime at the Moore CD and DVD combo for 50 bucks you get them plus a wristband for the performance and meet and greet and also a free comemorative poster. So based on the fact I was probably gonna buy them anyway, it is a pretty good deal. The acoustic performance was first and was pretty awesome. The store was packed and the band played great, just wish they played a bit longer and added some older songs. The setlist is as followed:

Sign Of The Times
Bridge
The Hands
Until There Was You
Eyes Of A Stranger

It was really cool to see them play in such an intimate setting. There were only about maybe 100 people there, probably less. The meet and greet autograph signing was next and that was pretty cool as well. Only Geoff Tate, Michael Wilton and Mike Stone were there but all of them were very friendly and down to earth. I was talking to Geoff and asked him if they would perform 'The Chase' with Dio on the Heaven and Hell tour and he said we're not sure yet but it would be very cool. After everything we chilled outside for a bit and saw Geoff, Whip and Stone coming out to leave so we said goodbye and my friend, who is like the biggest Queensryche fan in the world, gave Stone his Mindcrime custom engraved Zippo lighter and he was very appreciative. He actually remembers my friend from the past two Atlantic City shows where he got to chill with the band. So all in all it was a very fun and unique experience. Definetley glad to make the journey out there and be apart of it. Only negatives were that they could have played longer and some older tracks...how about Anybody Listening? or The Killing Words or something....and unfortunetly there were no cameras of any sort allowed in. This was becuase they were filming it though...so who knows maybe it will be some sort of release or something....
Old 07-21-2007, 07:23 PM
We're dying on the inside

Sweet, man I wish I could have been there.