Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Zakk Wylde -- London, England -- May 25th, 2016
Black Earth -- Osaka, Japan -- May 23rd, 2016
AC/DC -- Prague, Czech Republic -- May 22nd, 2016
Mitochondrion -- Brooklyn, NY -- May 21st, 2016
Alice Cooper -- Rama, Ontario -- May 21st, 2016

  #1  
Old 06-07-2007, 06:54 PM
hot_turkey_ed's Avatar
hot_turkey_ed hot_turkey_ed is offline
Director, Set List Intelligence
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: California
Posts: 10,857
Blog Entries: 1
No Date Yet For Next JUDAS PRIEST Album

Source Sun Media Via Blabbermouth

Blabbermouth is quoting Sun Media quoting Rob Halford:

"There's just a lot of material to go through and we don't want to leave any stone unturned. We don't know for certain when it's coming out and we aren't putting a date on it yet. It will be finished when it's finished."

I wonder who will release first, Metallica or Judas Priest... I bet the Priest album will own Metallica's.
__________________
Jaco died for our sins so that modern bass players could be free to play more and be heard.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-07-2007, 06:57 PM
Div's Avatar
Div Div is offline
cool babies, strange but not a stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_turkey_ed View Post
Source Sun Media Via Blabbermouth

Blabbermouth is quoting Sun Media quoting Rob Halford:

"There's just a lot of material to go through and we don't want to leave any stone unturned. We don't know for certain when it's coming out and we aren't putting a date on it yet. It will be finished when it's finished."

I wonder who will release first, Metallica or Judas Priest... I bet the Priest album will own Metallica's.


I don't think anyone here would bet against you on that
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-07-2007, 06:59 PM
hot_turkey_ed's Avatar
hot_turkey_ed hot_turkey_ed is offline
Director, Set List Intelligence
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: California
Posts: 10,857
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Div View Post
I don't think anyone here would bet against you on that
This is the internet. There's always somebody.
__________________
Jaco died for our sins so that modern bass players could be free to play more and be heard.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-07-2007, 07:09 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 11,124
Isn't it supposed to be a concept album about Nostradamus or some shit?
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-07-2007, 07:11 PM
hot_turkey_ed's Avatar
hot_turkey_ed hot_turkey_ed is offline
Director, Set List Intelligence
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: California
Posts: 10,857
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
Isn't it supposed to be a concept album about Nostradamus or some shit?
Yes, it's supposed to be about Nostradamus.
__________________
Jaco died for our sins so that modern bass players could be free to play more and be heard.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-07-2007, 08:04 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is online now
Flying Wallet Inspector
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 20,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_turkey_ed View Post
I wonder who will release first, Metallica or Judas Priest... I bet the Priest album will own Metallica's.
That's not even a bet. That's common sense.
__________________
and the singing dies down for just a second, right? Long enough for my dad to go "This is how they used to transport the Jews!"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-07-2007, 09:19 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Alright then, put me down on record as saying the new Metallica will be better than the new Priest
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-08-2007, 09:11 PM
SomewhereInTime72's Avatar
SomewhereInTime72 SomewhereInTime72 is offline
HEY! LISTEN!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: BKLYN NY
Posts: 12,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Alright then, put me down on record as saying the new Metallica will be better than the new Priest
CALL ME WHEN UR SOBER
__________________
"So yeah, monkey prostitution has happened."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:09 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008