Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014
Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014

Old 06-07-2007, 01:21 AM
Director, Set List Intelligence

SLIPKNOT Vocalist Talks About Fronting ANTHRAX

Source: Blabbermouth

A quote from Corey Taylor:

As BLABBERMOUTH.NET reported earlier today, SLIPKNOT/STONE SOUR frontman Corey Taylor has confirmed that he has been working with ANTHRAX on material for their upcoming studio album. Speaking to Rock Hard magazine, Taylor said of the possibility that he will become the new ANTHRAX singer, "It's been banded about. I'm not saying anything right now because all it's been is just talked about. Obviously, I'm really good friends with those guys. It kind of started as a joke. And then the more we talked about it, the more serious it got. I'm gonna at least help them out. It's kind of a dream come true — ANTHRAX is one of my favorite bands. We're just kind of taking baby steps right now. I know that we worked on about eight or nine songs together that I've written lyrics for, and there was a song that I had actually written for them that I was just gonna give them the music for, and once this kind of happened, I had to turn around and write lyrics for it myself. But there's nothing definite right now. It's one of those things where it's like we're just gonna kind of play it by ear and just see what happens. So there's nothing definite. It's something that we're talking about — it's something that we kind of wanna do. But I'm in two huge bands right now. So it's like I barely get enough time to sleep, let alone do another band. . . I'm gonna be busy, period. I'm just kind of honored that they would even consider me. These are people that I grew up listening to, these are guys that I had the privilege of getting to know on a real basis. To have them look at me and go, 'You know what? We would love to work with you,' it's such a huge compliment. It kind of makes me feel like I've come a long way in my life."
Old 06-07-2007, 03:01 AM
N00B

Go Anthrax, destroy what little credibility you have left!
Old 06-07-2007, 07:45 AM
Regretting my username

Antrax > Stone sour > Slipknot
Old 06-07-2007, 08:12 AM
Where all the white women at?

only one person can save Anthrax

Last edited by sylpriest; 06-07-2007 at 08:14 AM.
Old 06-07-2007, 08:25 AM
Somewhere Back In Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylpriest View Post
only one person can save Anthrax
Some homeless guy can save Anthrax?
Old 06-07-2007, 08:37 AM
N00B

Everybody, go listen to Exodus and be happy.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:24 AM
cool babies, strange but not a stranger

Ugh.

........................................__........ ..............................................
.................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,................................... ...............
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\.....................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\............................ ........
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\................ .............
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,. ...................
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.... .....
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......
Old 06-07-2007, 12:29 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by es156 View Post
Some homeless guy can save Anthrax?

You're ability to pwn never ceases to amaze me.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:42 PM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 06-07-2007, 08:42 PM
HEY! LISTEN!

Oh no.