Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

It Lies Within -- Westland, MI -- December 16th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Kansas City, MO -- December 16th, 2014
System Of A Down -- Inglewood, CA -- December 13th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Montreal, Quebec -- December 13th, 2014
Nonpoint -- Flint, MI -- December 13th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #211  
Old 05-13-2007, 04:04 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 10,983
GT's are awesome, but I heard they're a pretty shitty/uncomfortable ride.
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 05-13-2007, 04:05 PM
MetalDrummer888's Avatar
MetalDrummer888 MetalDrummer888 is offline
Blunts.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NorCal
Posts: 4,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
GT's are awesome, but I heard they're a pretty shitty/uncomfortable ride.
yea my friend has one.

but theyre still awsome.
__________________
"I only got the sunny hours, the brightest hours of day
I never count the gloomy hours, I let them slip away"
-Long Beach Dub Allstars
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 05-13-2007, 04:14 PM
Div's Avatar
Div Div is offline
cool babies, strange but not a stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,356
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
And I bet it costs 3x more than a Cavalier or Focus too.

Is a Focus a world class sports car that can go over 200 mph? You're comparing apples to grapefruits. But if you want to nitpick, its 10x more expensive, only has 1 square ft of trunk space, 2 seats, no traction control, and gets about 15 mpg, which would suck... if it were designed to be an economy car.




Besides, I don't think your fat chick could fit in it
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 05-13-2007, 04:15 PM
Div's Avatar
Div Div is offline
cool babies, strange but not a stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalDrummer888 View Post
yea my friend has one.

but theyre still awsome.





What is his dad Bill Gates or something?
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 05-13-2007, 04:23 PM
MetalDrummer888's Avatar
MetalDrummer888 MetalDrummer888 is offline
Blunts.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NorCal
Posts: 4,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Div View Post



What is his dad Bill Gates or something?
its an older one, but its preformance modded. his entire family races cars . . . thats like their top priority. They live in a tiny house with no yard and they never travel or spend any moeny on anything besides racing cars. Its strange.
__________________
"I only got the sunny hours, the brightest hours of day
I never count the gloomy hours, I let them slip away"
-Long Beach Dub Allstars
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 05-13-2007, 04:25 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,828
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Div View Post
Is a Focus a world class sports car that can go over 200 mph? You're comparing apples to grapefruits. But if you want to nitpick, its 10x more expensive, only has 1 square ft of trunk space, 2 seats, no traction control, and gets about 15 mpg, which would suck... if it were designed to be an economy car.




Besides, I don't think your fat chick could fit in it
I can't go over 200 mph anywhere except the Autobahn anyway, why should I care how fast my car goes? And you just named everything wrong with it.


Good one there.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 05-13-2007, 04:27 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 10,983
I think I'd compromise between a boring sedan and a supercar with something like this:



SEXY.
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 05-13-2007, 04:33 PM
Div's Avatar
Div Div is offline
cool babies, strange but not a stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalDrummer888 View Post
its an older one, but its preformance modded. his entire family races cars . . . thats like their top priority. They live in a tiny house with no yard and they never travel or spend any moeny on anything besides racing cars. Its strange.
Yea some people get really into it, when I go visit my uncle when hes at the tracks all his friends have these trailers that cost as much as a house would.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
I can't go over 200 mph anywhere except the Autobahn anyway, why should I care how fast my car goes? And you just named everything wrong with it.


Good one there.

Someday I hope you get to ride in a car that buries your ass into the seat and then youll see how much fun driving can be

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
I think I'd compromise between a boring sedan and a supercar with something like this:



SEXY.

Beamers remind me of The Transporter
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 05-13-2007, 04:35 PM
MetalDrummer888's Avatar
MetalDrummer888 MetalDrummer888 is offline
Blunts.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NorCal
Posts: 4,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Div View Post
Yea some people get really into it, when I go visit my uncle when hes at the tracks all his friends have these trailers that cost as much as a house would.
yea they have one of those too
__________________
"I only got the sunny hours, the brightest hours of day
I never count the gloomy hours, I let them slip away"
-Long Beach Dub Allstars
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:37 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008