08. Wenn Ich Träume
09. Reitermania
10. Riders On The Storm
11. Ghostriders In The Sky

Tarot

01. Crows Fly Black
02. Traitor
03. Pyre Of Gods
04. Veteran Of Psychic Wars ( Blue Öyster Cult Cover )
05. Before The Skies Come Down
06. Ashes To The Stars
07. Tides
08. Bleeding Dust
09. You

Finntroll

Intro: Gryning
01. Sång
02. Korpens Saga
03. Jaktens Tid
04. Fiskarens Fiende
05. Ormhäxen
06. Ursvamp
07. Nedgång
08. Nattfödd
09. Svartberg
10. Eliytres
11. Slaget Vid Blodsälv
12. Trollhammaren
13. En Maktig Här
14. Det Iskalla Trollblodet
15. Försvinn Du Som Lyser

Why is Tarot's set so small?
Old 04-28-2007, 10:25 PM
Blunts.

Die Apokalyptischen Reiter
Old 04-29-2007, 02:20 AM
...and Forevermore our Union will Remain

Tarot set list really sucks. Very short and it contains (except 1) only of new songs.
Old 04-29-2007, 11:56 AM
Dharma Wants You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human_Metal View Post
Tarot set list really sucks. Very short and it contains (except 1) only of new songs.
Yeah where the hell is Undead Son, Wings Of Darkness, Warhead, and I Rule? I think it's pretty cool that they played Tides though, because it's never been played live before, and it's a really great song.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:53 PM
Weirdo from the woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral_Slave View Post
Yeah where the hell is Undead Son, Wings Of Darkness, Warhead, and I Rule? I think it's pretty cool that they played Tides though, because it's never been played live before, and it's a really great song.
Agree. Too short and missing too much of that brilliant material they have made over the years. Can't still see the reason why they are still doing the BÖC-cover ... it's great song but there is so much other stuff they could do. Rider Of The Last Day, Painless, Crawlspace or Live Hard Die Hard would be 100% better choises. And Wings Of Darkness is like their Smoke On The Water or Ace Of Spades ... it must be played!

Machine Men did the stupidest thing in the world when they dropped "Silver Dreams" from their set, that song is dynamite!

Otherwise the setlists are good and I would really like to see that lineup myself. Haven't ever seen All Ends or DAR but I know how good Tarot or Finntroll can get live.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:57 AM
Dharma Wants You

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozz3 View Post
Agree. Too short and missing too much of that brilliant material they have made over the years. Can't still see the reason why they are still doing the BÖC-cover ... it's great song but there is so much other stuff they could do. Rider Of The Last Day, Painless, Crawlspace or Live Hard Die Hard would be 100% better choises. And Wings Of Darkness is like their Smoke On The Water or Ace Of Spades ... it must be played!

Machine Men did the stupidest thing in the world when they dropped "Silver Dreams" from their set, that song is dynamite!

Otherwise the setlists are good and I would really like to see that lineup myself. Haven't ever seen All Ends or DAR but I know how good Tarot or Finntroll can get live.
I agree with you on all accounts about Tarot. I've been trying to find their sets from the other gigs on this tour to see if they added some songs but I haven't. And you're a lucky bastard if you've seen them live!
Old 05-05-2007, 12:32 AM
Weirdo from the woods

Quote:
I agree with you on all accounts about Tarot. I've been trying to find their sets from the other gigs on this tour to see if they added some songs but I haven't. And you're a lucky bastard if you've seen them live!
Well, I am Finnish and live in Finland so I have had some of chances to see them live in last couple of years. I don't know if Tarot has released their old albums anywhere outside Finland (expect for Japan, but that's another story) and that could just be the reason for the lack of those gems in the setlist. Crows Fly Back and Suffer Our Pleasures have been released in Germany if I remember right.

And I hope you got the chance to see them too, they are dynamite!
Old 05-05-2007, 08:38 AM
Dharma Wants You

Quote:
Well, I am Finnish and live in Finland so I have had some of chances to see them live in last couple of years. I don't know if Tarot has released their old albums anywhere outside Finland (expect for Japan, but that's another story) and that could just be the reason for the lack of those gems in the setlist. Crows Fly Back and Suffer Our Pleasures have been released in Germany if I remember right.

And I hope you got the chance to see them too, they are dynamite!
Wow very cool, yeah I have Suffer Our Pleasures, Crows Fly Black, and For The Glory Of Nothing. I hope I really get to see them live too, but I doubt they'll ever come to America.

Well according to blabbermouth, the entire rest of this tour has been cancelled!
Old 05-07-2007, 10:17 PM
Weirdo from the woods

Quote:
Well according to blabbermouth, the entire rest of this tour has been cancelled!
It appears to be true ... this is what Antony from Machine Men wrote in his tour-diary on their website...

Quote:
666 - the last MESSage

Home sweet home

Hello again,
I think this is the most boriest diary ever. I also think the tour wasn't a real tour - felt like in army. We never knew what was happening and where we were going and these rumours were absolutely the worst thing there, and it was the tour manager's fault. He just spred negative feeling and kept saying - "this is fucked up - we are going home". Hmm, he was right, the tour was fucked up and we went home but that same thing last whole week. Almost in every 5 hours we got a new rumour and that ruined the atmosphere. And what was the best part - after the first gig we got information that Swedish band called "All Ends" and Machine Men will be the crew on the tour. We will hit the road without pay and then we should carry the stuff of the all bands - FUCK OFF! I don't understand why they organize this kind of tours... It was absolutely too expencive - too many bands - too small venues (to get money enough) and even the venues would have been sold out - the tour would have rolled in minus budget anyway. I still think about why we took a part on this fucking tour... We lost a change to have a good tour this spring because of that. What have we done wrong that lot of things going upside down...? I saw on those 7 gigs that most of the people didn't have our albums but they liked our music - even the most of the people came to see "Die Apokalyptischen Reiter" and "Finntroll" -then we get this kind of bullshit. Do we deserve this...? I think we deserve better that we could have a change to give our best and everything for people who come to see us. It's not fun to play with bad equipment - without soundchecks and keep all crap on our shoulder and all this FOR FREE. Only thing which worked - was my asshole but it was the same brown shit, you know. I think now you got some kind of a vision about the tour, thank you and good night - we love you all.

Antony
That really sucks!

I feel sorry for the bands and for the fans of course.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:44 PM
Dharma Wants You

Quote:
It appears to be true ... this is what Antony from Machine Men wrote in his tour-diary on their website...

That really sucks!

I feel sorry for the bands and for the fans of course.
Yeah that's pretty horrible. Shame to see such a great tour cancelled!

Tags
after forever, die apokalyptischen reiter, finntroll, machine men, tarot