Megadeth -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 19th, 2013
Family Values Tour -- Denver, CO -- November 11th, 2001
Judas Priest -- Salt Lake City, UT -- November 12th, 1990
Korn -- Denver, CO -- July 29th, 2002

Old 04-14-2007, 10:28 AM
We're dying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
He has changed his mind, and returned to the thing that he loves, and I commend him for not taking the path of Rob Halford, Bruce Dickinson, and Max Cavalera (in the future) by returning to his former band and kicking out the incumbent.
Actually, this is a really good point. It's annoying when the former singers think they have the right to barge in and take their positions back when someone is filling them. I'd hate to have it happen to the Ripper twice.
Old 04-14-2007, 11:09 AM
Regretting my username

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Actually, this is a really good point. It's annoying when the former singers think they have the right to barge in and take their positions back when someone is filling them. I'd hate to have it happen to the Ripper twice.
He'd probably kill himself
Old 04-14-2007, 12:46 PM
Director, Set List Intelligence

I saw Ripper with IE on their time around... he did well. I've never seen Matt perform with them. It would be neat to hear him sing IE songs but Iced Earth doesn't seem stable or active enough for anyone to rely on as a going concern.
Old 04-14-2007, 12:48 PM
cool babies, strange but not a stranger

Quote:
Who gives a shit? You havent even heard him in the new band yet. You have no right to deface the man that, from what I can tell, you literally worship. You love his stuff with Iced Earth, he made a career choice and a life choice to leave the band to pursue something that he thought was more important. He has changed his mind, and returned to the thing that he loves, and I commend him for not taking the path of Rob Halford, Bruce Dickinson, and Max Cavalera (in the future) by returning to his former band and kicking out the incumbent.

Yea I worship him Matt was awesome, now he's just lame. Instead of wasting time making up excuses for him why don't you go listen to some pyramaze and then you'll realize how retarted this all is.
Old 04-14-2007, 01:18 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
Originally Posted by Div View Post
Yea I worship him Matt was awesome, now he's just lame. Instead of wasting time making up excuses for him why don't you go listen to some pyramaze and then you'll realize how retarted this all is.
But its his fucking life. After 9/11, he was obviously emotional distraught, and he made a life choice to help the nation, instead of himself (in metal.) Just because you dont 'believe' in 9/11, that doesnt discredit how other people felt at that time. He wanted to leave, so he did. Now he's back, so rejoice.
Old 04-14-2007, 01:34 PM
Somewhere Back In Time

[waits for ADD to post the snooze smilie]

Old 04-14-2007, 01:44 PM
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa

Sorry, I opened the thread and fell asleep too fast to even get the smilie off.........luckily I'm thrashing right now so I have that extra ounce of adrenaline to keep me up in time to get it off before my face hits the keyboard and my parents have to call 911 again for fear that I may have slipped into a coma...............

Ahh

Old 04-14-2007, 01:45 PM
Somewhere Back In Time

Old 04-14-2007, 01:47 PM
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa

Seriously, everyone here has a computer, therefore giving you endless resources and avenues to discover music that doesn't suck. Children of technology, put your knowledge of cyberspace to good use
Old 04-14-2007, 02:02 PM
cool babies, strange but not a stranger

Quote:
But its his fucking life. After 9/11, he was obviously emotional distraught, and he made a life choice to help the nation, instead of himself (in metal.) Just because you dont 'believe' in 9/11, that doesnt discredit how other people felt at that time. He wanted to leave, so he did. Now he's back, so rejoice.
Yea, no shit its his life, and im allowed to have my opinions on it.

I don't believe in 9-11? what kind of stupid ass comment is that? this topic has nothing to do with 9-11. the problem is that he's a hypocrite and he joined a shitty band, thus killing any coolness is his reputation. you can make him out to be a super-patriot-rocknroll-machine if you want, but thats just not the case here.

how about u go buy a pyramaze patch and use it to sew ure mouth shut