Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Overkill -- West Springfield, VA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA Kick-Off -- Atlanta, GA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 2 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 13th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 1 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 12th, 2014
Samhain -- Chicago, IL -- September 13th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 03-12-2007, 08:48 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilCheeseWedge View Post

In other words, Heaven And Hell is an average album that endures a nightly skull fucking from War Pigs.
Wow, go back to listening to Alice Cooper or Lacuna Coil or fucking Shinedown or whatever it is you like, damn
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-12-2007, 10:07 PM
EvilCheeseWedge's Avatar
EvilCheeseWedge EvilCheeseWedge is offline
The Cheese
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Wow, go back to listening to Alice Cooper or Lacuna Coil or fucking Shinedown or whatever it is you like, damn
Hey, fuck you. At least I have the balls to admit that bands I love aren't some infallible entities of pure awesome. And just because I enjoy something doesnít mean I need to hail it as a masterpiece.

Besides, you say that like I donít like Black Sabbath. Itís almost like the fact that my band covers Sabbath at every show (Heaven in Hell included in that) or the fact that I moderate for black-sabbath.com, or the fact that I own every single stinkiní Sabbath album (including Cross Purposes Live, which I paid $50 for Ė and please tell me that was money well spent) is conveniently forgotten.

And itís not $72 I spent for an Alice Cooper, Lacuna Coil, or Shinedown ticket for May 11th.

I listen to Heaven and Hell. I even enjoy it. But I donít worship the very sound waves that emanate from it when itís played.
__________________
12/7 - Jon Oliva
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-13-2007, 02:54 AM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilCheeseWedge View Post
Hey, fuck you. At least I have the balls to admit that bands I love aren't some infallible entities of pure awesome. And just because I enjoy something doesnít mean I need to hail it as a masterpiece.

I listen to Heaven and Hell. I even enjoy it. But I donít worship the very sound waves that emanate from it when itís played.
OMG...MUZAC IS GAWD!!!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-13-2007, 11:20 AM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Wow, go back to listening to Alice Cooper or Lacuna Coil or fucking Shinedown or whatever it is you like, damn
Is your only defense mechanism pointing out other bands someone likes that you don't? It's wearing thin.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-13-2007, 11:32 AM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Is your only defense mechanism pointing out other bands someone likes that you don't? It's wearing thin.
some one finally said it...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-13-2007, 11:45 AM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,844
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Is your only defense mechanism pointing out other bands someone likes that you don't? It's wearing thin.
For that matter, what the fuck is wrong with Alice Cooper?
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-13-2007, 11:53 AM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr. View Post
For that matter, what the fuck is wrong with Alice Cooper?
Oh shut up...Go listen to Rush or whatever
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-13-2007, 11:58 AM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Is your only defense mechanism pointing out other bands someone likes that you don't? It's wearing thin.
Might have to think up a new one.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-13-2007, 11:58 AM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
Oh shut up...Go listen to Rush or whatever
Yes, Alice Cooper is fail
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-13-2007, 12:03 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Yes, Alice Cooper is fail
You are full of AIDS and fail....so shut up...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:13 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008