Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

The Decemberists -- Milwaukee, WI -- March 25th, 2015
The Ghost Inside -- Lansing, MI -- March 23rd, 2015
The Skull -- Kansas City, MO -- March 23rd, 2015
Natefest -- Howell, NJ -- March 21st, 2015
Pig Destroyer -- Santa Ana, CA -- March 20th, 2015

  #11  
Old 03-06-2007, 02:52 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr. View Post
Have you actually seen Rush live?
Yup, caught their last tour in 2004, the 30th anniversary one.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-06-2007, 02:54 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Yup, caught their last tour in 2004, the 30th anniversary one.
Awesome. Looking back, I think I would have rather seen that in 2004 instead of Ozzfest. I mean, yea, Judas Fucking Priest and all, but still.
__________________
N**** I FLUNKED RECESS COS I DON'T PLAY!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-06-2007, 02:56 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr. View Post
Awesome. Looking back, I think I would have rather seen that in 2004 instead of Ozzfest. I mean, yea, Judas Fucking Priest and all, but still.
You coulda seen Priest on the AOR tour with the 'Ryche!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-06-2007, 03:03 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
You coulda seen Priest on the AOR tour with the 'Ryche!

True, but I was so desparate to see Priest, I wanted to get them the first chance I got!
__________________
N**** I FLUNKED RECESS COS I DON'T PLAY!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-06-2007, 03:07 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr. View Post
True, but I was so desparate to see Priest, I wanted to get them the first chance I got!
"Patience is a virtue" as they say.......

No matter, Rush will be around this summer for sure
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-07-2007, 02:34 PM
Fe Maiden's Avatar
Fe Maiden Fe Maiden is offline
Catch The Rainbow
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Laguna Niguel, CA USA
Posts: 3,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Yup, caught their last tour in 2004, the 30th anniversary one.
Holy sh*t! Was it that long ago? Where has all the time gone?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-07-2007, 02:38 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Maiden View Post
Holy sh*t! Was it that long ago? Where has all the time gone?
I know
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-07-2007, 02:57 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Maiden View Post
Holy sh*t! Was it that long ago? Where has all the time gone?
"Time is a gypsy caravan, that steels away the night, to leave you stranded in dreamland."
__________________
N**** I FLUNKED RECESS COS I DON'T PLAY!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-07-2007, 02:59 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr. View Post
"Time is a gypsy caravan, that steels away the night, to leave you stranded in dreamland."
Very nice. Except I think it "steals" away the night
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-07-2007, 03:00 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Very nice. Except I think it "steals" away the night

Goddamit!
__________________
N**** I FLUNKED RECESS COS I DON'T PLAY!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:51 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008