Ghost -- Toronto, Ontario -- April 17th, 2014
Rainbow Bar & Grill 42nd Anniversary -- West Hollywood, CA -- April 13th, 2014
The Goddamn Gallows -- Long Beach, CA -- April 16th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 02-19-2007, 10:15 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamEvil001 View Post
what'd you think of the show? i caught this tour when they came to Oakland and it was damn good. Not at all what I expected. I basically went because my cousin was interested but i was blown away. rose has got a really good band playing with him. The setlist was basically the same in Oakland, except no IRS or o canada, and Lars Ulrich guest spotted on Out Ta Get Me

I thought it was amazing. I had never seen them live before, they hadn't been to Ottawa since 1988 when they were opening for Iron Maiden, so I was really excited to see them. They put on a great show, which didn't start until 11:58 PM. I'd love to see them again no matter who's in the band, as long as Axl is still fronting it that is.
Old 02-19-2007, 12:35 PM
J-Priest Fa Sho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frantic Canadian View Post
They put on a great show, which didn't start until 11:58 PM.

Yeah, that part pissed me off... they didn't start until 12:30 and did a 2 and a half hour set which was cool, but i was so tired. especially annoying since the first two bands should have been cut; they were just a waste of time. one was helmet and the other was suicide girls, which wasn't even a band, just 6 or 7 ugly chicks dancing in thongs to hard rock songs played over the PA.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:26 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamEvil001 View Post
Yeah, that part pissed me off... they didn't start until 12:30 and did a 2 and a half hour set which was cool, but i was so tired. especially annoying since the first two bands should have been cut; they were just a waste of time. one was helmet and the other was suicide girls, which wasn't even a band, just 6 or 7 ugly chicks dancing in thongs to hard rock songs played over the PA.
We had Die Mannequin, The Suicide Girls and Sebastian Bach as opening acts. Die Mannequin wasn't bad but I didn't care for the Suicide Girls. I went there to see a rock show not a strip show. Die Mannequin was only on the tour for like 5 Canadian dates. Sebastian Bach however I was really happy to see because I was a huge Skid Row fan and even though he's not with Skid Row anymore he's still doing mostly SR material so it's basically the same thing.

I was pretty tired myself because the show let out at ten after two and the bus left at 2:20. I got downtown at three in the morning and had to walk home so I didn't get home until 3:30 in the morning and then I got up early, although slightly later than I wanted to, to buy my Slayer ticket for the February 9th show, which was awesome btw.
Old 02-21-2007, 06:53 PM
J-Priest Fa Sho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frantic Canadian View Post
We had Die Mannequin, The Suicide Girls and Sebastian Bach as opening acts. Die Mannequin wasn't bad but I didn't care for the Suicide Girls. I went there to see a rock show not a strip show. Die Mannequin was only on the tour for like 5 Canadian dates. Sebastian Bach however I was really happy to see because I was a huge Skid Row fan and even though he's not with Skid Row anymore he's still doing mostly SR material so it's basically the same thing.

I was pretty tired myself because the show let out at ten after two and the bus left at 2:20. I got downtown at three in the morning and had to walk home so I didn't get home until 3:30 in the morning and then I got up early, although slightly later than I wanted to, to buy my Slayer ticket for the February 9th show, which was awesome btw.
yeah bach was cool, im not too familiar w/ skid row but it sounded good. we didnt get home until 3 and we didnt stay for the last two songs. then i had to get up at 8 to take my drivers licence test

Tags
guns n' roses