Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Impaled -- Oakland, CA -- April 19th, 2014
Tankcrimes Brainsqueeze 2 -- Oakland, CA -- April 18th, 2014
Unearth -- Pontiac, MI -- April 17th, 2014
Wayne Static -- Birmingham, AL -- April 17th, 2014
Ghost -- Toronto, Ontario -- April 17th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 02-16-2007, 11:03 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouville View Post
I do just fine...you know school girls are against evey individual similar to the one depicted in my signature...they have their shit together...
Well perhaps geeky Stanford grad school girls are, but normal high school girls certainly are not In fact, I think they appreciate that I do not walk around wearing Carcass shirts or something
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-16-2007, 11:05 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Well perhaps geeky Stanford grad school girls are, but normal high school girls certainly are not In fact, I think they appreciate that I do not walk around wearing Carcass shirts or something
Are you saying there is something wrong with wearing metal shirts? Cause if you would let a girl get in the way of your metal gear, then you would be a poser.....And you arent a poser, are you?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-16-2007, 11:05 PM
Nemesis's Avatar
Nemesis Nemesis is offline
ἄθεος
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,236
Go to bed, all of you. You're acting in my time zone.
__________________
When falls the Coliseum, Rome shall fall.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-16-2007, 11:06 PM
Bouville's Avatar
Bouville Bouville is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Where the shadows mourn
Posts: 7,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Well perhaps geeky Stanford grad school girls are, but normal high school girls certainly are not In fact, I think they appreciate that I do not walk around wearing Carcass shirts or something
Good point... I have been praised a lot for wearing my X Factor shirt or any Maiden shirt for that matter. I mean...you are all academic and serious and all that shit but then you say "Cristallized Pain in Deconstruction is the best Mayhem song ever written" and all the chicks are suddenly nuts about you
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-16-2007, 11:07 PM
Bouville's Avatar
Bouville Bouville is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Where the shadows mourn
Posts: 7,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Go to bed, all of you. You're acting in my time zone.
But I am a little bit drunk
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-16-2007, 11:09 PM
Bouville's Avatar
Bouville Bouville is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Where the shadows mourn
Posts: 7,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
Are you saying there is something wrong with wearing metal shirts? Cause if you would let a girl get in the way of your metal gear, then you would be a poser.....And you arent a poser, are you?
There are priorities when you are a whinny teenager...hell all whinny teenagers are posers because thet are willing to put metal aside just to score some points with a lady.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-16-2007, 11:10 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouville View Post
There are priorities when you are a whinny teenager...hell all whinny teenagers are posers because thet are willing to put metal aside just to score some points with a lady.
I'm fat and ugly, so what is the point of surrendering my metal for a girl?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-16-2007, 11:10 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
Are you saying there is something wrong with wearing metal shirts? Cause if you would let a girl get in the way of your metal gear, then you would be a poser.....And you arent a poser, are you?
Who wants to walk around with a shirt of "Necroticism - Descanting The Insalubrious" anyways? I wear metal shirts of bands that a) I like, and b) actually look cool and that I would be proud to wear.
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-16-2007, 11:12 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouville View Post
There are priorities when you are a whinny teenager...hell all whinny teenagers are posers because thet are willing to put metal aside just to score some points with a lady.
Hey man, that is not true........in fact I was having a friendly argument with this girl the other night about ducks vs. swans, and pointed out that swans are infinitely more metal than ducks
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-16-2007, 11:12 PM
Bouville's Avatar
Bouville Bouville is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Where the shadows mourn
Posts: 7,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Who wants to walk around with a shirt of "Necroticism - Descanting The Insalubrious" anyways? I wear metal shirts of bands that a) I like, and b) actually look cool and that I would be proud to wear.
So, would not be you prode to wear a Carcass shirt?


PUSSY!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:57 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008