Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

King Diamond -- Denver, CO -- October 24th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 24th, 2014
Judas Priest -- Evansville, IN -- October 22nd, 2014
Pearl Jam -- Denver, CO -- October 22nd, 2014
Arch Enemy -- Baltimore, MD -- October 23rd, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 02-09-2007, 07:03 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 10,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
They have no words in their songs...and no structure...
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-09-2007, 07:14 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
the singer sang chugga-chugga...the only line I understood was "US versus Them"
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-09-2007, 07:16 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 10,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
the singer sang chugga-chugga...the only line I understood was "US versus Them"
They have amazing lyrics. And saying the songs have "no structure"... That doesn't even make sense.
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-09-2007, 08:02 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
They have amazing lyrics. And saying the songs have "no structure"... That doesn't even make sense.
okay....they had structure....but it was horrible, and every song sounded the same...

The lyrics may have been good...but I couldnt hear them.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-09-2007, 08:03 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Thumbs up

I understand that not everyone likes Converge. Better for those of us who do, because they can't be ruined by posers and fuckin losers.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-09-2007, 08:09 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
I understand that not everyone likes Converge. Better for those of us who do, because they can't be ruined by posers and fuckin losers.
most of the fans I saw there were angry teenagers that thought they were the toughest kids around....all pompous jackasses, if you ask me.....

Hey Addi, you're a Converge fan, right?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-09-2007, 08:10 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
most of the fans I saw there were angry teenagers that thought they were the toughest kids around....all pompous jackasses, if you ask me.....

Hey Addi, you're a Converge fan, right?
Maybe they were tough, which is why you didn't do anything except make a mental note of it to post on Metalsetlists when that one kid who supposedly looked like me was being a dick to you. Just a thought.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-09-2007, 08:16 PM
es156's Avatar
es156 es156 is offline
Somewhere Back In Time
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Illinois
Posts: 4,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
I understand that not everyone likes Converge. Better for those of us who do, because they can't be ruined by posers and fuckin losers.
So everyone who doesn't like Converge is a poser and a loser?

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-09-2007, 08:17 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Maybe they were tough, which is why you didn't do anything except make a mental note of it to post on Metalsetlists when that one kid who supposedly looked like me was being a dick to you. Just a thought.
OHHHH......You callin me out....?

HALLELUJAH AND HALLA BACK!! STEP OFF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-09-2007, 08:21 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by es156 View Post
So everyone who doesn't like Converge is a poser and a loser?

No, I'm just saying the less people who like them, the less posers there are to like them. There's living proof of people on this board who like good bands but are posers

Plus it's always more special when you like a band not many other people do for some reason.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
converge, mastodon, priestess

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:55 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008