Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Lich King -- Burlington, VT -- July 28, 2014
Dillinger Escape Plan -- Brooklyn, NY -- July 31st, 2014
Cannibal Corpse -- South Burlington, VT -- July 28th, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Camden, NJ -- July 30th, 2014
Judas Priest -- Vorst, Belgium -- March 16th, 1991

  #11  
Old 02-06-2007, 10:40 AM
EvilCheeseWedge's Avatar
EvilCheeseWedge EvilCheeseWedge is offline
The Cheese
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgodt View Post
School here's been cancelled yesterday and today, too, due to windchill temperatures of 20 degrees below zero.
Yeah... you're up by Ann Arbor right? The whole midwest is too cold right now
__________________
12/7 - Jon Oliva
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-06-2007, 01:07 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,812
Bah, I've walked through worse.
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-06-2007, 01:15 PM
EvilCheeseWedge's Avatar
EvilCheeseWedge EvilCheeseWedge is offline
The Cheese
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr. View Post
Bah, I've walked through worse.
My new years resolution of 2002 was to spend as much time outside as possible. So I took a bike ride on January 1. In the snow
__________________
12/7 - Jon Oliva
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-06-2007, 01:21 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,812
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilCheeseWedge View Post
My new years resolution of 2002 was to spend as much time outside as possible. So I took a bike ride on January 1. In the snow

2002? Running a little late are we?
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-06-2007, 01:25 PM
EvilCheeseWedge's Avatar
EvilCheeseWedge EvilCheeseWedge is offline
The Cheese
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr. View Post
2002? Running a little late are we?
What? I spent a whole lot of time outside in 2002. I think I more than lived up to that one. I've always been known for taking bike rides, and well into winter. I figured I'd just make my friends think I was even crazier by taking a bike ride on January 1 of that particular year. I would never do something like that again though, because it's not really safe. The roads were icey, and it was snowing. I live in the country, so I can hear and see what's coming, but still, it's not easy for others to see me, and there have been many times where I've ended up in a ditch because I didn't want a ride on somebody's car

More then likely you should've asked where I was on January 1, 2007, because I probably need that bike ride now more then I did five years ago
__________________
12/7 - Jon Oliva
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-06-2007, 01:31 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,812
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilCheeseWedge View Post
What? I spent a whole lot of time outside in 2002. I think I more than lived up to that one. I've always been known for taking bike rides, and well into winter. I figured I'd just make my friends think I was even crazier by taking a bike ride on January 1 of that particular year. I would never do something like that again though, because it's not really safe. The roads were icey, and it was snowing. I live in the country, so I can hear and see what's coming, but still, it's not easy for others to see me, and there have been many times where I've ended up in a ditch because I didn't want a ride on somebody's car

More then likely you should've asked where I was on January 1, 2007, because I probably need that bike ride now more then I did five years ago

Oh. For some reason, I thought you said "I made a resolution in 2002 and I haven't done it until last month."


Once again, I'll blame this on the weather.
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-06-2007, 01:32 PM
EvilCheeseWedge's Avatar
EvilCheeseWedge EvilCheeseWedge is offline
The Cheese
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilpeartjr. View Post
Oh. For some reason, I thought you said "I made a resolution in 2002 and I haven't done it until last month."


Once again, I'll blame this on the weather.


Fair enough, fair enough.
__________________
12/7 - Jon Oliva
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-06-2007, 02:22 PM
Div's Avatar
Div Div is offline
cool babies, strange but not a stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
God doesnt want anything to ruin Brad's and my week leading up to Mastodon..


And yes, because the wind chill is in the negatives.....

Thank God for Al Gore's 4 additional degrees of global warming!





The fact is that the Sun's temp is increasing, Al Gore's Toyota Prius has no effect on it.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-06-2007, 02:24 PM
Div's Avatar
Div Div is offline
cool babies, strange but not a stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilCheeseWedge View Post
Yeah... you're up by Ann Arbor right? The whole midwest is too cold right now
Not just Midwest dude, it got pretty cold over here in NJ the last few days. I think the anti-freeze in my car was frozen.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-06-2007, 02:57 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
We are currently getting snow dumped on us.....plus the subzero windchill.....all evening school activities are cancelled for tonight....lets hope for a 3rd day off
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:08 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008