Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

The Goddamn Gallows -- Cookeville, TN -- August 31st, 2014
Judas Priest -- Worcester, MA -- July 26th, 1988
Arsis -- West Springfield, VA -- September 1st, 2014
Deep Purple -- Orlando, FL -- August 30th, 2014
Dropdead -- Scottsdale, AZ -- August 30th, 2014

  #41  
Old 01-18-2007, 06:32 PM
Bouville's Avatar
Bouville Bouville is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Where the shadows mourn
Posts: 7,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Nah, it's cool Karaoke to music that doesn't suck is usually better anyways
Karaoke is for posers... so it is ok for you to enojy it
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 01-18-2007, 06:34 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouville View Post
Karaoke is for posers... so it is ok for you to enojy it
At least I am not going to watch Dark Funeral Yeah, now THAT'S poser for ya......

Instead I will be partying at my friends house

And NOT singing karaoke
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 01-18-2007, 06:50 PM
Bouville's Avatar
Bouville Bouville is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Where the shadows mourn
Posts: 7,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
At least I am not going to watch Dark Funeral Yeah, now THAT'S poser for ya......

Instead I will be partying at my friends house

And NOT singing karaoke
I am going to see Enslaved!!

I saw DF in Lima, what a mess...what a mess, that was really fucked up
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 01-18-2007, 08:05 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouville View Post
I am going to see Enslaved!!

I saw DF in Lima, what a mess...what a mess, that was really fucked up
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:40 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008