Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Judas Priest -- Vorst, Belgium -- March 16th, 1991
Black Label Society -- Memphis, TN -- July 27th, 2014
Megadeth -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 19th, 2013
Family Values Tour -- Denver, CO -- November 11th, 2001
Judas Priest -- Salt Lake City, UT -- November 12th, 1990

  #71  
Old 12-11-2006, 07:49 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 10,977
Funny, but he has a point. There are certain rules of etiquette that moshers should follow in order to keep it fun and not scary.
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 12-11-2006, 07:50 PM
Div's Avatar
Div Div is offline
cool babies, strange but not a stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,355
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 12-11-2006, 07:54 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
Funny, but he has a point. There are certain rules of etiquette that moshers should follow in order to keep it fun and not scary.
Yes, but calling them 'laws' is quite a humorous term to describe
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 12-11-2006, 07:59 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 10,977
Personally, I think mosh pits are a lot less fun than a huge mass of people screaming their heads off to every single word and pumping their fists. That's why I can't wait for the AFI show in February.
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 12-11-2006, 08:09 PM
Div's Avatar
Div Div is offline
cool babies, strange but not a stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,355
i dont think these "laws" apply to moshing specifically, its just general ways not to act like a dick (especially in a crowd of crazed people) or else u may find someones fist crunching ure nose
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 12-11-2006, 08:10 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Div View Post
i dont think these "laws" apply to moshing specifically, its just general ways not to act like a dick (especially in a crowd of crazed people) or else u may find someones fist crunching ure nose
My friend was sneezing blood after DLF on Friday
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 12-12-2006, 02:47 AM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
My friend was sneezing blood after DLF on Friday

wow...

I think we can all agree that its 'fun' when the floor seems to be totally packed, the crowd is surging forward to the music, and everyone is enjoying themselves. But it is no fun when one minute you are all standing still, and the next minute a big gay-ass circle opens up in the middle, and screamos are karate kicking everyone.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 12-12-2006, 11:43 AM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
wow...

I think we can all agree that its 'fun' when the floor seems to be totally packed, the crowd is surging forward to the music, and everyone is enjoying themselves. But it is no fun when one minute you are all standing still, and the next minute a big gay-ass circle opens up in the middle, and screamos are karate kicking everyone.
But its fun to kill the screamo karate kicking spazoid seizure fags
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 12-12-2006, 01:18 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
But its fun to kill the screamo karate kicking spazoid seizure fags
yeah....my uncle, when he takes me to shows, gets hammered and moshes, even picking the biggest jerk and either knocking them down or picking them up...

If I wasnt a wimp I might mosh during an openning band or something....but I might lose my rail spot
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 12-12-2006, 02:42 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
I'm much more concerned with being close, paying attention to the music, and interacting with the band than beating up emos.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008