Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Judas Priest -- Rochester, NY -- October 1st, 2014
Fleetwood Mac -- Minneapolis, MN -- September 30th, 2014
The Story So Far -- Lawrence, KS -- September 30th, 2014
Coheed and Cambria -- Boston, MA -- September 28th, 2014
Vixen -- Madrid, Spain -- September 27th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 11-14-2006, 11:02 AM
sneakbobcat's Avatar
sneakbobcat sneakbobcat is offline
Shredder
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Scotland
Posts: 726
Mastodon:

This Mortal Soil
The Wolf Is Loose
Crystal Skull
Capilarian Crest
Colony Of Birchmen
Seabeast
Sleeping Giant
Megalodon
Hearts Alive

Found one. It looks like a really good setlist too. Even though this is the first Mastodon show i will attend and i don't get to see Blood And Thunder, Iron Tusk or I am Ahab.. im still happy with that.
__________________
13th Exploited
15th tbc
16th You Me At Six
28th Eric Clapton
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-14-2006, 11:28 AM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakbobcat View Post
Mastodon:

This Mortal Soil
The Wolf Is Loose
Crystal Skull
Capilarian Crest
Colony Of Birchmen
Seabeast
Sleeping Giant
Megalodon
Hearts Alive

Found one. It looks like a really good setlist too. Even though this is the first Mastodon show i will attend and i don't get to see Blood And Thunder, Iron Tusk or I am Ahab.. im still happy with that.

THIS MORTAL FUCKING SOIL!!?!?!?!?
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-14-2006, 11:49 AM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
It had to be put in there sooner or later
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-14-2006, 11:52 AM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakbobcat View Post

Even though this is the first Mastodon show i will attend and i don't get to see Blood And Thunder, Iron Tusk or I am Ahab.. im still happy with that.
They kept the assault that is Megalodon. That is what matters.
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-14-2006, 01:19 PM
sneakbobcat's Avatar
sneakbobcat sneakbobcat is offline
Shredder
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Scotland
Posts: 726
now im excited. Just so it doesn't annoy people unless im requested to put it on a seperate thread. Look at what tool played in Italy last night:

Stinkfist
The Pot
46&2
Jambi
Schism
Rosetta Stoned (no Lost Keys)
Sober
--------
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious
Aenema


This setlist is more what im looking for, very pleased with that. Now one request, replace Sober with Swamp Song
__________________
13th Exploited
15th tbc
16th You Me At Six
28th Eric Clapton

Last edited by sneakbobcat; 11-14-2006 at 01:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-14-2006, 02:22 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakbobcat View Post
now im excited. Just so it doesn't annoy people unless im requested to put it on a seperate thread. Look at what tool played in Italy last night:

Stinkfist
The Pot
46&2
Jambi
Schism
Rosetta Stoned (no Lost Keys)
Sober
--------
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious
Aenema


This setlist is more what im looking for, very pleased with that. Now one request, replace Sober with Swamp Song
Rosetta Stoned needs Lost Keys, Sober needs to die and Swamp Song arises again in its place to stay permanently. Otherwise, if thats the set they'll be playing come next spring then I would go see it in a heartbeat
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-14-2006, 03:35 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Rosetta Stoned needs Lost Keys, Sober needs to die and Swamp Song arises again in its place to stay permanently. Otherwise, if thats the set they'll be playing come next spring then I would go see it in a heartbeat
Let's face it. No matter what Tool choose to play, you'll see them in the spring.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-14-2006, 04:38 PM
SomewhereInTime72's Avatar
SomewhereInTime72 SomewhereInTime72 is offline
HEY! LISTEN!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: BKLYN NY
Posts: 12,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Let's face it. No matter what Tool choose to play, you'll see them in the spring.
__________________
"So yeah, monkey prostitution has happened."
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-14-2006, 08:34 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Let's face it. No matter what Tool choose to play, you'll see them in the spring.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-15-2006, 02:36 AM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Not meant derogatorially, but even if Queensr˙che were playing Hear in the Now Frontier in its entirety, I'd see it, because it's Queensr˙che. Same principle applies to you and Tool, and probably Maiden and Rush. Right?
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
tool

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:18 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008