View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 10:36 AM
with his arms outstretched

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
That X. Woods promo was pretty killer. Hope this isn't just a team of Black wrestlers so Vince can bury them all at once , they all have great in ring skill (Big E has impressed me a lot lately) and entertaining to watch (every Kofi match). Lets hope they are given the time they need and not just the next 3MB until their contracts expire.
Unfortunately, if they aren't mega-hot right out of the gate they will be buried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Speaking of RAW last night.... am I a bad person for thinking that the Rusev vs Great Khali match was actually really good?

Oh and also, its funny to see Lesnar come out to a HUGE pop. I know its great to see someone who puts on good matches and is an actual dominant force in the ring, but he beat Taker at WrestleMania!!! Its great to see how the fans have turned on the actual product and cheer for the heels and boo the faces
I'm really worried about the match at Summerslam. They seem to be building John Cena as the greatest wrestler/champion of all-time and beating Lesnar is a logical step in that build.

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2