View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 09:55 PM
with his arms outstretched

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
You can't say that yet. It's only been around for three months and they've got somewhere around 700,000 subscribers to it. Their goal was to reach 1 million by the end of the year. Now how many of these people will stay on after the 6 month commitment is over remains to be seen but it's certainly not a flop yet. The network will get a huge bump in membership once it goes international next year. I still think if it was a regular cable station they would have gotten more subscribers.

WWE doesn't take a cruiserweight division seriously so it will never happen. Also, why would you wanna see these guys waste their time fighting over that when the IC and US title scenes can use them? I hope Sami Zayn gets called up soon. He's great in the ring, charismatic and a very good talker. Everything he does just comes across so natural both in the ring and on the mic.
I enjoy watching two minutes of NXT more than two hours of Raw or Smackdown. Even though whoever gets called up will get lost in the shuffle there will always be more people in NXT to entertain me.

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2