View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 06:49 PM
Rats off to ya

Cool site. I found the card for the one live show I saw when I was little.

WWE (Raw) @ New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - June 26, 2004 (10,000)
WWE Raw Tag Team Champions Rob Conway & Sylvian Grenier defeated Rhyno & Tajiri when Tajiri was pinned following the Aur Reviour
Eugene pinned Jonathan Coachman with the Rock Bottom and People's Elbow, moments after William Regal countered the interference of Eric Bischoff; after the bout, Eugene dropped Bischoff with the Stunner
Kane pinned Matt Hardy with the chokeslam
The Hurricane & Maven defeated Garrison Cade & Test when Hurricane pinned Test with a roll up
Chris Jericho pinned Batista at 9:35 by reversing the sit-down powerbomb into a roll up and grabbing the tights for leverage
WWE IC Champion Randy Orton pinned Edge at 13:25 with a roll up and putting both feet on the top rope for leverage after dropping the challenger head-first onto the top turnbuckle
WWE Women's Champion Trish Stratus (w/ Tyson Tomko) pinned Victoria at 7:21 by putting her feet on the ropes for leverage after Tomko pulled her out of the way of the challenger's moonsault; after the bout, Tomko attempted to press slam Victoria until Lita came out and gave Tomko a low blow from behind
World Heavyweight Champion Chris Benoit defeated Triple H via submission with the Crippler Crossface after reversing an attempt at the Pedigree at 24:42, moments after the champion hit an interfering Ric Flair and Batista with a steel chair