View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 11:23 AM
Buahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by InFlamesOfBirchmen View Post
Details? I Googled it but couldn't find anything.
I thought there was a thread discussing details on this site but I guess even the gig review didn't have much info. If anybody else at the shows wants to add anything, feel free. From what I remember, they got on and played Crack the Skye, and it wasn't terrible but it seemed like they were a little strained on the album. This was my 3rd time seeing them play the album in its entirety, so I knew I was looking forward to the songs they were playing after they were done with CTS. The wait between The last Baron and Crusher Destroyer was like 10-15 minutes, way longer than ever before and we just got the same 3 note loop the whole time. Then they finally come on and blow threw Crusher Destroyer which was awesome, but then Brent went off stage for like a few minutes because he's having tech issues and is drunk and isn't happy. Then after that they play Crystal Skull and then Brent walks off again then they play Blood and Thunder as a trio and Brent joins in half way through the song from the side of the stage. It was just super unprofessional and we got cheated out of a great set of songs.
11/06 Intronaut