View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 10:30 AM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
I'd like to say this, just for the record, that I think Hulk Hogan's two promos he has done since coming back have been god awful and sounding scripted as hell.

That is all.
Hulk Hogan is gonna be champ dude right after the main event at Wm he's gonna use his guest host powers to have a match with the winner hit the leg drop and boom. Respect the Hulk nig!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Sting is going to be in New Orleans during WrestleMania weekend. He'll be doing a WrestleCon, but ya never know, all the rumours of him coming to WWE could be true....
Man if Sting comes back him and Taker need to train for a year and put on a match next WM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
TNA doing shows at the Hammerstein ballroom is a great idea actually. The money they're paying to rent it seems a bit crazy though. Then again, everything is more expensive in NYC. I'm not sure they will be able to make that money back with these shows though. This is a step in the right direction for them since there really isn't too many better cities to book wrestling shows in. They need to do a lot more shows up north in cities like this where wrestling is hot. ROH runs shows at Hammerstein somewhat regularly and they always seem to do OK. There's no reason to think that TNA wouldn't be able to draw a respectable crowd there.

TNA does need a new champion to help them draw up there. Magnus just isn't gonna do it. They should put the belt on Bully Ray and have him come back home to NYC as champ to help draw some better crowds. Samoa Joe would be another good choice as champion going into these shows since he might be able to bring in some long time ROH fans who remember him from his days there. But this thinking makes sense, so you know TNA won't do it.
TNA is so bad right now. Magnus is a borefest, every match has interference, and OMG another heel turn.

I like the TNA talent has to offer though. Women division can go, Aries, Joe, Angle, The American Wolves, Booby, just to name a few are ace. Just need better booking.
Tough Mudder-10/26
Real Friends/Neck Deep?-11/7