View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 03:32 AM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
10. I absolutely believe music and books are the two purist art forms. If you want to witness honesty in art, those two are the most honest I've found.

11. My favorite book is Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy. It is one book, that has four subsections. 'Mostly Harmless' is like when a band releases a b-side collection, and I've not yet read 'And Another Thing...'.

14. Dawn of the Dead is my favorite film. I intend on doing a film list though to talk about it more.

15. I also don't drive, this is a willful choice these days. It's not a matter of time, I'm not sure if I'll ever drive. No need or want for it right now and unless I end up living in a suburb and need it to get to work, I don't see it happening.

20. I'm a TV and film junkie. Both have been something I've always enjoyed collecting and finding the obscurity in both.

24. I'm quite fond of this community, and beside Facebook, this is easily my most checked social media forum.
Yep.

Wouldn't say any of the '... of The Dead' movies are my favourites, but zombie movies in general are awesome. I'm one of the few people who genuinely loved 'Diary of The Dead'.

20/11 Threshold
27/11 Accept
16/12 Metal All-Stars