View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 12:00 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Triple H will lose to Bryan. There's no way they add that stipulation and have Bryan lose. For all the bitching people do about HHH, they seem to forget that he's put over Benoit, Batista and Cena at Mania when the title was on the line. He's shown that if it's the right thing to do, he will put over the other guy and make him a star (or in Cena's case a bigger star) at mania. That's what he will do with Bryan this year. He won't pull what he did with Booker T at mania 19 because race isn't an issue in this feud.
I fail to see what this has to do with anything.

There is a way to have HHH in the opening match that would allow him to get some ego satisfaction. If I was HHH I would come out next week and bring up Bret's negative comments about him from a couple years back, bring up the match between Owen & Bret at WMX, and say how its considered the greatest opening Wrestlemania match ever. Then he spitefully says he and Bryan will have a match so good it will make Owen/Bret look like a 4/10.