View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derelict View Post
Setlist that short, and you get a cover AND 12 minutes of looking at a screen? SIGN ME UP.
The setlist really isn't that short. It's about 75 minutes.

HOWEVER...

Fucking boo at the set closer being a song I wish they would just stop playing altogether. So sick of that song.

Also, I'll never quite get why they insist on wasting seven or eight minutes playing "Intension" live. It's fine for the album it's on, but it must be so boring live. I admit I haven't seen them do it, but I can't imagine it'd be very awesome. I'd rather hear them play something with a decent tempo (or even "Wings", for that matter).

I also agree with the comment about the intermission. These guys can't be getting so old that they can't do 75-80 minutes without a 12-minute break...I mean, that's a bit weak. It's roughly 45 minutes, then a break, then 25 minutes plus whatever time that KC cover took.

Having said that, I'd love to see them do "Pushit" someday, and I guess I'm just glad Tool is finally doing their thing again and not being put on the back burner in favor of one of Maynard's other projects.